• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi My Name Is Sarah and I Am New Consultant. I Have My First Show May

In summary, to prepare for your first Pampered Chef show, make sure you have all the necessary materials and familiarize yourself with the products and recipe. During the show, introduce yourself and your business, demonstrate a recipe, and take orders. To make your first show successful, be prepared and organized, make your guests comfortable, and provide them with valuable information. As for why you should become a Pampered Chef consultant, it offers the opportunity to make extra money doing something you love. As a parent, finding a balance between being a consultant and a parent is key, but the flexibility of the job and support from your team can make it easier.
PCSarahjm
Hi my name is Sarah and I am new consultant. I have my first show May
10th. WOW! I am excited but nervous. I have practiced the recipe and went over everything so I hope I have a successful show.
I decided to become a consultant after I hosted a show in December. I had a great turn out and recieved alot of nice products. So I decided why not make extra money doing something I love cooking and to do that with Pampered Chef products will be great.
My husband and I live near Kirksville MO with our 15 mth old son, Max. He is the highlight of our lives. Very entertaining.

Welcome aboard Sarah! This is a great website...one big virtual cluster!

Kris

Welcome! Have fun with your business!! And enjoy that little guy (I love that age!) - they grow up too fast. My youngest 15 month old is now 18 years old and getting ready to leave for college. :eek: What happened!

Anyway! You have found the best virtual cluster on the web! We are here to help each other and to enhance the training you will get from your director! Enjoy!

Welcome!!! I am fairly new too, and I love to use the products as well. Best of luck with your first show!! What are you making?

welcome ! Good Luck on your first show!

Sarah~

Welcome to PC and to our virtual cluster here on Chef Success!

Good luck with your new business! We are all here if you have any questions!!

:)

Welcome to out (CRAZY!) group!

Welcome to our wild, crazy, and more than just a little disfunctional family.You've chosen a great company to partner with. While you're bound to hear a bit of frustration and complaining, I don't think there's another company out there that has such amazing products and treats its consultants so well.Best wishes on your new adventure! Oh, and feel free to post lots of pictures of your little sweetie.

Welcome to our family! There is so much info for you at your fingertips on this site. Don't hesitate to ask questions-you will get them answered in a matter of minutes! (maybe secs)

And, remember that there is no such thing as a stupid question.Well, maybe there is, but if so, many of us has asked several. Don't believe me? Take a tour of some of my past posts.Seriously, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to the Pampered Chef Family! You are going to love getting all the products!

We wish you the best!

Just wanted to welcome you as well!!

Thank You! I am real excited to get to know everyone on here. Tomorrow night I am Demoing Aloha Pizza and Cool Creamy Fondue. Any advice for those recipes. I have made the Aloha Pizza 3 times once with ham it was great. Cool Creamy Fondue is a favorite for my husbands family get together so it should be a breeze. We like to dip graham cracker sticks in it as well.

Welcome :D

Hi Sarah!

Just a quick note to encourage you to have a great show tonight! I'll be anxious to hear how it went!

Welcome Sarah - This is a great bunch that you have found!

Related to Hi My Name Is Sarah and I Am New Consultant. I Have My First Show May

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

Congratulations on your first show! To prepare, make sure you have all the necessary materials, including your consultant kit, order forms, and catalogs. Familiarize yourself with the products and the recipe you will be demonstrating. Practice your presentation and make sure you have all the ingredients and utensils you need. Most importantly, relax and have fun!

2. What should I expect during my first show?

During your first show, you can expect to introduce yourself and your business to your guests. You will demonstrate a recipe using Pampered Chef products and share the benefits and features of each product. You will also take orders and answer any questions your guests may have. Don't worry, your mentor and team are always there to support you!

3. How can I make my first show successful?

There are a few things you can do to make your first show successful. Be prepared and organized, make sure your guests are comfortable and have a good time, and provide them with valuable information about the products. Encourage them to book their own parties or become a host and offer incentives for doing so. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with your guests after the show.

4. Why did you become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I became a Pampered Chef consultant because I love cooking and using high-quality kitchen products. When I hosted a show in December, I had a great experience and was impressed by the products. I saw the potential to make extra money doing something I love, and I couldn't resist the opportunity to join the Pampered Chef family.

5. How do you balance being a consultant with being a parent?

As a consultant and a parent, it's all about finding a balance. The great thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you have the flexibility to work around your schedule. I make sure to plan my parties and events around my son's schedule, and I always have help from my team and mentor when needed. It's all about finding what works best for you and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus