• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi I'm Brand New

andiphant

Novice Member
May 22, 2006
Hello All
Wanted to do a quick intro so if you see me posting you'll have an idea who I am. I just signed up, haven't even received the Started Kit or had training but I'm ready to get started. I'm a SAHM to a gorgeous 8-mo old baby girl and wanted to do something else and earn some extra income without having to leave her very often. I already have two shows booked for June and hoping for more so I can get my Super Starter Bonuses. I've been cooking as far back as I can remember and a fan of the products since I discovered them about 5 years ago. I'd say my favorite product so far is the mini-loaf stone, I'm the designated banana-bread-maker for our playgroup. I always take two loaves, leave one for DH and hide one in the freezer. OK Enough about me, I look forward to meeting you all and taking advantage of your expertise.

PS Could someone point me in the direction of some good clipart images to use in my e-newsletters?

Thanks,
Andrea
Brand New Consultant
Mom to Cali - 8 Months