• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need tips for my first PC show this Saturday?

In summary, the key to a successful PC show is preparation, including organizing supplies and inviting as many people as possible. To engage with guests, ask questions about their cooking habits and demo products while sharing personal stories. As a new consultant, prepare by familiarizing yourself with the products and their benefits and having a plan for the show. Incentives for guests can include discounts, free products, or raffles, and leveraging your background as an insurance agent can be helpful in demonstrating the importance of quality kitchen tools and offering tips for proper use and care.
PCBritt
Hello everybody! I am a new consultant, my first show is this Saturday! Wish me luck!! I am a newly wed and an insurance agent!! I am so excited about getting into PC!!! If you have any pointers or just a note of encouragement please feel free!!

Brittany W.

Welcome, Brittany!My best advice is to practice out loud. It plants what you want to say in a different part of your brain, which will help you remember your talk if you get nervous.Also, have fun. If you're enjoying yourself, your guests are bound to enjoy themselves.Break an egg!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.

relax and have fun.

Welcome, Brittany! It's always nice to have a new "family member" join us!!

I agree with the others....relax and have fun!

Remember, most of what you'll say will be forgotten anyway, but people will definitely remember if they enjoyed themselves or not!! So focus on the fun!!

You'll be amazed when it's over, to realize...."hey, I even got PAID to do this!!"

Best of luck to you!!

Paula

Hi Brittany!

Welcome to the PC and CS family!

"Break an egg" at your first show!! Make sure you let us know how it goes!!

Brittany~

Welcome to SC and congratulations on your wedding and starting your own business!

Way to go!

Ask here if there is anything we can help you with!

1. How can I make my first PC show successful?

The key to a successful PC show is preparation. Make sure you have all of your supplies and products organized beforehand. Also, be sure to invite as many people as possible and offer incentives for guests to bring friends. Finally, have fun and be enthusiastic about the products!

2. What are some tips for engaging with guests at a PC show?

Engage with your guests by asking them questions about their cooking and kitchen habits. This will not only help you understand their needs and interests, but also make them feel involved in the experience. Also, be sure to demo products and share personal stories about why you love Pampered Chef.

3. How can I prepare myself as a new consultant for the show?

To prepare yourself, familiarize yourself with the products and their benefits. Practice using them and be confident in your knowledge. Also, have a plan for how you will present the products and how to address any questions or concerns from guests.

4. What kind of incentives can I offer to guests?

Incentives can include discounts, free products, or hosting a raffle for a prize. You can also offer a special deal for guests who book a future show with you. Don't be afraid to get creative and offer something that will entice guests to make a purchase.

5. How can I use my background as an insurance agent to my advantage at the show?

Your background as an insurance agent can be helpful in demonstrating the importance of having quality kitchen tools. Use your knowledge of insurance to explain the benefits of investing in durable and reliable products, and how it can save money in the long run. You can also offer tips for proper use and care of the products to ensure their longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCBritt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chef Stacy Edwards
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies