• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know How AJ is Doing? Check Out His Website!

In summary, the speaker has been with Pampered Chef since January and is loving the experience. They also mention AJ's health and progress, stating that he has been diagnosed with Pre-B ALL and has about a month left of intense treatment. After that, he will start long term maintenance for 3 years. It is possible to keep up with AJ's progress through his website on CaringBridge. The speaker also involves their family in their Pampered Chef business, with AJ and his dad helping as assistants during shows. This allows them to work together as a family.
pcbarb
Hi everyone, I'm Barb from Albuquerque. I've been with PC since the end of January. I'm loving it and love this site. The Thank You is for all the prayers you sent out to me and my family almost a year ago. I'm the mom to the little boy Nicole told you about with Pre-B ALL last August. He is doing awesome. AJ is the picture with my posts. We have about a month left of intense treatment then on July 30 he should start long term maintense ( about 3 years). We really appreciate your prayers and ask that you continue since only God knows what will happen next. If you want to keep up with his progress you can check out his website. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ajkronback AJ and his dad also help with my shows as my assistants. It is so fun that we can do it as a family.:D Thank You also for all the great tips and ideas everyone is willing to share here.
Barb
For some reason the picture will not show up

Last edited:
Welcome to CS, glad you are here! I'll be praying for your son.

Welcome to the family!!!

Welcome, and thank you for sharing the good news of your son's progress.

I'm glad you are here and enjoying the site.
I get your email updates on caringbridge.com, and I'm so happy AJ is doing better.

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I've been with Pampered Chef since the end of January.

2. How is your experience with Pampered Chef so far?

I'm loving it and love this site.

3. Can you tell us about AJ's health and progress?

AJ is doing awesome. He was diagnosed with Pre-B ALL last August and we have about a month left of intense treatment. After that, he will start long term maintenance for about 3 years.

4. Can we keep up with AJ's progress?

Yes, you can check out his website at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ajkronback.

5. Do you involve your family in your Pampered Chef business?

Yes, AJ and his dad help with my shows as my assistants. It's great that we can do it as a family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SeeMe4PC
  • Heidi Schmidt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WyomingsPamperedRancher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies