1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hi and Thank You!!

1. Hi everyone, I'm Barb from Albuquerque. I've been with PC since the end of January. I'm loving it and love this site. The Thank You is for all the prayers you sent out to me and my family almost a year ago. I'm the mom to the little boy Nicole told you about with Pre-B ALL last August. He is doing awesome. AJ is the picture with my posts. We have about a month left of intense treatment then on July 30 he should start long term maintense ( about 3 years). We really appreciate your prayers and ask that you continue since only God knows what will happen next. If you want to keep up with his progress you can check out his website. CaringBridge / ajkronback / Welcome AJ and his dad also help with my shows as my assistants. It is so fun that we can do it as a family.:D Thank You also for all the great tips and ideas everyone is willing to share here.
    Barb
    For some reason the picture will not show up

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
    Jun 17, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Welcome to CS, glad you are here! I'll be praying for your son.

3. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome to the family!!!

Jun 17, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome, and thank you for sharing the good news of your son's progress.

Jun 17, 2009
  5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm glad you are here and enjoying the site.
    I get your email updates on caringbridge.com, and I'm so happy AJ is doing better.

Jun 17, 2009
Have something to add?