• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HHHLost and Frustrated: Tips for Saving Flyers and Ideas You Love

In summary, Ginger found a great flyer for a special event and can't find it again. She has learned to create file saving areas and to search for files by name.
Kathytnt
You find a really good flyer or idea and then you have not clue how to find it again I saw a great flyer that had all the specials up to August and I can't find it
AHHHHHH

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU! Ginger - I am trying to get my office organized (a perpetual project) and trying to a zillion things at one time. I am starting think there is a smidgen of a change I could be a director if I could get organized.
It's just frustrating when you find awesome stuff and can't find it again

Thanks for helping me out!!

Kathytnt said:
THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU! Ginger - I am trying to get my office organized (a perpetual project) and trying to a zillion things at one time. I am starting think there is a smidgen of a change I could be a director if I could get organized.
It's just frustrating when you find awesome stuff and can't find it again

Thanks for helping me out!!

ANYTIME!!!
Good Luck with Directorship.....:D

hey there
are you saving it when you find it, into a file? I have learned that as soon as I see something I like I just click on file, and then save as...
then I open that particular file category I have created (ie) recipes, HWC, bookings, recruiting, etc....or if I find a file that doesn't fall into any of those categories, I create a new one...
hope this helps

I need to create better file saving areas - that is part of the problem

Kathytnt said:
You find a really good flyer or idea and then you have not clue how to find it again I saw a great flyer that had all the specials up to August and I can't find it
AHHHHHH

Happens to me all the time!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting better at saving after opening if it's something I like!

I've created a folder called pampered chef and then I have a ton of subfolders:

Booking
2007 - individual months
Bridal
Fundraiser
Recipes
Product
host coaching

Well I think I have like 30 folders. This has helped me a lot. When someone is looking for something here I check my folders, find the name of the file, and then include information on what search to use to find it or link to the thread.

Related to HHHLost and Frustrated: Tips for Saving Flyers and Ideas You Love

What are some common pet peeves that people have in the kitchen?

Some common pet peeves include cluttered countertops, dirty dishes in the sink, and not having all the necessary ingredients or tools readily available.

How can I avoid making a mess while cooking?

One way to avoid making a mess is to have a designated area for chopping and preparing ingredients, and to clean as you go by wiping down surfaces and putting away used tools and ingredients.

What can I do to prevent food from burning?

To prevent food from burning, make sure to set timers and keep an eye on the cooking temperature. Also, avoid overcrowding the pan or oven, which can lead to uneven cooking and burning.

How can I save time while cooking?

To save time while cooking, try meal prepping and planning out your meals in advance. You can also use kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a food processor or instant pot, to speed up the cooking process.

What should I do if I accidentally add too much salt to a dish?

If you accidentally add too much salt, you can try balancing it out by adding a squeeze of lemon juice or a pinch of sugar. You can also dilute the dish by adding more of the other ingredients. Taste as you go to adjust the seasoning accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies