• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Is the Hwc Flyer Ho Has Been Promising Us!!

ahem...the HWC fundraiser.There is no such thing as a stupid question!! One idea is to print it out and display it at your shows in April, maybe a guest would like to have a HWC fundraiser.
That is a flyer but not the promised press release...

That's not it - that flyer has been on CC all along and was mailed to us after the last CN came out. What we're all waiting for is a press release that we can personalize with our own info and send to local newspapers and magazines. It is just like the "Round up" one but it all about HWC

Cool. It looks like they do get the $3 booking benefit. Interesting.

dannyzmom said:
That's not it - that flyer has been on CC all along and was mailed to us after the last CN came out. What we're all waiting for is a press release that we can personalize with our own info and send to local newspapers and magazines. It is just like the "Round up" one but it all about HWC
You guys are going to give Carolyn an annurysim! (sp)

Hope you know I am just trying to be funny...many of us are waiting for the press release holding our breath!

hmm sorry:D

I could have sworn that wasnt there before, oh well I am Pampered not perfect ya know!!!!!!!! teeheehtttehhheeehhh:D

KellyTheChef said:

Hope you know I am just trying to be funny...many of us are waiting for the press release holding our breath!

Is that going to give her an aneurysm or are you going to pass out from a lack of oxygen...hmm...which will happen first... ;)

smarteez2 said:
:D

I could have sworn that wasnt there before, oh well I am Pampered not perfect ya know!!!!!!!! teeheehtttehhheeehhh:D

No problem, you probably showed someone here something they hadn't seen yet...

janetupnorth said:
Is that going to give her an aneurysm or are you going to pass out from a lack of oxygen...hmm...which will happen first... ;)
:D :D :D :D :D

I was just looking for the press release as well. I hope it gets posted soon...I want to start filling May up!! Will someone post it as soon as it is up?

lisatx04 said:
I was just looking for the press release as well. I hope it gets posted soon...I want to start filling May up!! Will someone post it as soon as it is up?

...waiting with baited breath...just kidding - I'm going to bed! 'night all!

KellyTheChef said:

If my computer wasn't running slower than molasses in winter (I always want to say Mole Asses...but, I digress) I would dig up the smiley-face-guy banging his head against a brick wall - LOL

smarteez2 said:
:D

Exactly!! Dontcha love how anytime you throw that line out at a cooking show, everyone laughs...and I always think to myself (wow - it's new everytime - LOL)

haven't seen it before.

dannyzmom said:
If my computer wasn't running slower than molasses in winter (I always want to say Mole Asses...but, I digress) I would dig up the smiley-face-guy banging his head against a brick wall - LOL
Will this work?

dannyzmom said:

BTW...

Mole Asses?!?!?!?!??! Never heard that one!!!!!!

LOL

I was told by our NED that the press releases will be available April 1.

Until then, at least our products are on the way!

janetupnorth said:
No problem, you probably showed someone here something they hadn't seen yet...

Ya me. Thank you!!

I FINALLY got an email back from them about it. The press release can be found under the "Promoting Your Business" tab. You actually have to click on the tab itself, then it shows up. It's right under "Personal Website Assistant."

Yeap....There it be!! LOL TY:)

Okay, so this may be a stupid question, but what do I do with it?

Brandie said:
Okay, so this may be a stupid question, but what do I do with it?

There is no such thing as a stupid question!! One idea is to print it out and display it at your shows in April, maybe a guest would like to have a HWC fundraiser.

I am getting a booth at a local festival, I am going to display it since I am doing a HWC fundraiser and their orders would go towards that!

KellyTheChef said:
BTW...

Mole Asses?!?!?!?!??! Never heard that one!!!!!!

LOL
YES!
When Kelly said she never heard of it, It reminded me of this joke, so I thought I'd look it up and share it with everyone.A family of moles had been hibernating all winter. One beautiful spring morning, they woke up. The father mole stuck his head out of the hole and looked around. "Mother Mole!" He called back down the hole. "Come up here! I smell honey, fresh made honey!" The mother mole ran up and squeezed in next to him. "That's not honey, that's maple syrup! I smell maple syrup!" Baby mole wanted to smell this too, but there wasn't enough room for his head to fit out of the hole. "I can't smell anything down here but mole-asses"BTW I'm surprised that KG didn't jump on this one!

Has HO come out with the HWC flyer for us to use for adverstising purposes???

1. What is the "Hwc Flyer" that has been promised?

The Hwc Flyer is a promotional flyer that contains special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. When can we expect to receive the Hwc Flyer?

The Hwc Flyer is typically released quarterly, so you can expect to receive it every three months.

3. How can I get my hands on the Hwc Flyer?

The Hwc Flyer is usually mailed out to customers who have made a purchase within the last three months. You can also request to receive a digital version via email.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or products featured in the Hwc Flyer?

Yes, the Hwc Flyer often includes limited edition products and discounts that are not available anywhere else.

5. Can I share the Hwc Flyer with my friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Hwc Flyer with anyone you think may be interested in the special offers and discounts. You can also invite them to join your Pampered Chef party to take advantage of these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • Pampered Chrissy