• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Next 5 Shows: Customizable "Helping Hand" Flyer for Hosts & Recruits

In summary, the "Helping Hand" flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and specials for the current season. It can be shared on social media, through email, or printed out and distributed to potential customers. The flyer often includes exclusive discounts and promotions, and while it cannot be customized for individual parties, personalized invitations and social media posts can be used. For any questions about the products or specials, customers can reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Looking for a flyer w/a hand print (outline) w/fill in dates for first 5 shows (name & #) for host/potential recruit to pass around at Introductory Show.

Are there any flyers already here like this?

Just take a piece of paper and trace the consultant's hand. Do it at the show, has a bigger impact.

I do the same thing as Noora said. I say everyone needs a helping hand, and today we are asking for your support with _____, by putting your name in one of the 5 fingers to have a cooking show. If you'd like to pass a catalog around, put your name between her fingers and if you'd like to join her business and learn together, put your name in her palm.

Malinda Klein said:
I do the same thing as Noora said. I say everyone needs a helping hand, and today we are asking for your support with _____, by putting your name in one of the 5 fingers to have a cooking show. If you'd like to pass a catalog around, put your name between her fingers and if you'd like to join her business and learn together, put your name in her palm.

I do like that idea! Thanks!

Malinda Klein said:

LOVE IT! ! ! ! :love:

What is the "Helping Hand" flyer?

The "Helping Hand" flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and specials for the current season. It is designed to be shared with friends and family to introduce them to our brand and encourage them to host a party or make a purchase.

How can I use the "Helping Hand" flyer?

The "Helping Hand" flyer can be used in several ways. You can share it on social media or through email to spread the word about our products and specials. You can also print it out and distribute it to potential customers or leave it at local businesses for people to pick up. Additionally, you can use it as a reference when hosting a party or making a purchase yourself.

Are there any discounts or promotions included in the "Helping Hand" flyer?

Yes, the "Helping Hand" flyer often includes exclusive discounts and promotions for our products. These are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while they last!

Can I customize the "Helping Hand" flyer for my own party?

Unfortunately, the "Helping Hand" flyer cannot be customized for individual parties. However, you can personalize your invitations and social media posts with your own party details to make them more personal and engaging.

What should I do if I have questions about the products or specials in the "Helping Hand" flyer?

If you have any questions or need more information about the products or specials featured in the "Helping Hand" flyer, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you make the best purchase decisions for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morvin