1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help with halloween mommy and me show!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Any suggestions on what to make with kids ages 3-5 for halloween. Besides making the spider cake with the batter bowl for the kids to eat and treat. Tips on How to format the show with the parents etc. ANY advice would be helpful!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Oct 11, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

You could do cut out cookies?

Have them gut out an orange (with help) then "carve" a face with the kids' knives (this is my directors idea) then fill with jello jiggglers or gummy worms.

Look through familyfun.com for more ideas.

Oct 13, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

i saw on here the other day to use the apple peelings after using the apcs. did them in jello mix and put in oven. you will have to do a search to get the specifics. I am going to do with my boys. I think they will get a big kick out of it.

Oct 13, 2005
  4. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

A Healthy Halloween

Do you have the "Let's Eat" Cookbook for kids? If not, I would try to order it before your party to have out for everyone to look at. It is so much fun for the little ones! They have a ton of neat recipes in there. I think if you find a way to get the kids to enjoy some healthier foods, mom would be SOLD! Especially this being the all you can eat candy season!! Anything with apples. By using the APCS, I'm sure the apples would go fast! The orange idea Susan mentioned sounds great too!! Maybe a fruit tray?? They have a YUMMY fluffly Peanut Butter Dip the the "Let's Eat" cookbook I HAD to try out. It was a big hit! If you call it something spookey, you could include it in your Halloween theme along with the decorating cookies.

I think as long as the kids are having fun, mom would be happy. But I really think you should include some ways to sneak in helathy foods in their diets. My daughter is a picky eater, but with alittle creativity I am able to sneak healthier foods in her diet. If it were up to her, she would have hotdogs everyday! I totally recommend the "Let's Eat" cookbook for your show, or any show involving kids! Is there a way you can borrow it from someone if you don't have it? HTH!!!

Oct 13, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted