• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Halloween Mommy and Me Show!

In summary, the author suggests making a spider cake with the batter bowl for the kids to eat and treat, tips on how to format the show with the parents etc. Any advice would be helpful.
heat123
Silver Member
Any suggestions on what to make with kids ages 3-5 for halloween. Besides making the spider cake with the batter bowl for the kids to eat and treat. Tips on How to format the show with the parents etc. ANY advice would be helpful!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

You could do cut out cookies?

Have them gut out an orange (with help) then "carve" a face with the kids' knives (this is my directors idea) then fill with jello jiggglers or gummy worms.

Look through familyfun.com for more ideas.

i saw on here the other day to use the apple peelings after using the apcs. did them in jello mix and put in oven. you will have to do a search to get the specifics. I am going to do with my boys. I think they will get a big kick out of it.

A Healthy HalloweenDo you have the "Let's Eat" Cookbook for kids? If not, I would try to order it before your party to have out for everyone to look at. It is so much fun for the little ones! They have a ton of neat recipes in there. I think if you find a way to get the kids to enjoy some healthier foods, mom would be SOLD! Especially this being the all you can eat candy season!! Anything with apples. By using the APCS, I'm sure the apples would go fast! The orange idea Susan mentioned sounds great too!! Maybe a fruit tray?? They have a YUMMY fluffly Peanut Butter Dip the the "Let's Eat" cookbook I HAD to try out. It was a big hit! If you call it something spookey, you could include it in your Halloween theme along with the decorating cookies.

I think as long as the kids are having fun, mom would be happy. But I really think you should include some ways to sneak in helathy foods in their diets. My daughter is a picky eater, but with alittle creativity I am able to sneak healthier foods in her diet. If it were up to her, she would have hotdogs everyday! I totally recommend the "Let's Eat" cookbook for your show, or any show involving kids! Is there a way you can borrow it from someone if you don't have it? HTH!!!

Hi there! I have a few suggestions for fun and spooky treats that you can make with kids ages 3-5 for Halloween. One idea is to make "witch's fingers" by shaping sugar cookie dough into long, thin fingers and adding almond slices for fingernails. You can also make "eyeball" cookies by using a round cookie cutter and adding a chocolate chip in the middle for the pupil and red icing for the veins.As for formatting the show with parents, I recommend keeping it simple and interactive. Have the kids help with measuring and mixing ingredients, and let them decorate their treats with different toppings. You can also have a costume contest or Halloween-themed games for the kids to play while the treats are baking.Hope these ideas help and have a spooktacular Halloween!

What is the "Help With Halloween Mommy and Me Show!"?

The "Help With Halloween Mommy and Me Show!" is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef for moms and their kids to come together and learn how to create delicious Halloween-themed treats using Pampered Chef products.

When and where will the "Help With Halloween Mommy and Me Show!" take place?

The event will take place on October 31st at 10am at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the event?

No, the event is open to all moms and their kids, regardless of whether they are Pampered Chef consultants or not.

Is there a fee to attend the "Help With Halloween Mommy and Me Show!"?

Yes, there is a fee of $20 per adult and $10 per child to attend the event. This fee includes all materials and ingredients needed to make the Halloween treats.

Will there be any discounts or promotions offered at the event?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available exclusively to attendees of the "Help With Halloween Mommy and Me Show!" Make sure to RSVP and attend to take advantage of these deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies