• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Organize Catalogs for My Baseball Fundraiser?

In summary, a fundraising event involving a non-kitchen cooking show and a catalog show is being planned for a baseball team with 25 kids. The organizer has a lot of questions and concerns, such as the number of catalogs needed for the catalog show and how to set up the packet for each kid. They also seek advice from a consultant who previously organized a successful fundraiser for a cheerleading squad, which involved creating packets with catalogs and outside order forms, as well as setting a sales goal and deadline for the team. Volunteers are also recommended to help with sorting.
blestmom
Okay, my baseball fundraiser is a go! I'm nervous, because I've only had one cooking show (for friends) so I'm not a seasoned pro but here I go!

It is going to be a non-kitchen cooking show for parents, and then combine that with a catalog show for out of town family, etc.

I have a ton of questions, but I'll ask one at a time!

First of all, how many catalogs do I need to have for the catalog show part? I only have 12 Spring Catalogs for the cooking show (I've got more ordered...if they get here in time) but there are 25 kids on the 2 teams combined, so my question is...how would you suggest I set up the packet to send home with each kid? I have a good letter already, explaining the fundraiser and how to order, etc. I was thinking about some outside order forms and a catalog.

Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks.
Deb

I wouls creat a packet for each kid (family) and make sure to have the link to your wed site for the out of town orders....

Hi there,

I'm a fairly new consultant who became team mom for my son's farm league team. I've thought about doing a baseball fundraiser but not sure how to go about it, what to say in my letter, etc. Any advise?

Noel:chef:

I did a huge fundraiser for my daughters cheerleading squad a year and half ago - what I did was make up a packet with 2 catalogs for each girl, outside order forms (6) and instructions on how to calculate, who checks should be made to etc - and A DEADLINE!!!!

I then collected all the packets at a NON cooking show - held at the library of the HS - I had a bunch of products, set up nicely by catagory and did a quick talk etc - Each girl was requested to have at least 200 in outside orders and bring at least 2 guests to the non cooking show as well - It went very well - split between 2 teams (jv and varsity) they equalled over 7500 in sales... Good luck!!

Oh - and see if you can get some team volunteers to help with the sorting - that was the worsed part!!

Hi Deb,Congratulations on your baseball fundraiser! It's completely normal to feel nervous, but remember that you are passionate about Pampered Chef and that will shine through during your cooking show.In terms of catalogs, it's always better to have more than you think you'll need. I would suggest having at least 25 catalogs for the catalog show part. If you have more ordered, that's great, but it's better to have too many than not enough.For the packets to send home with each kid, I would suggest including one catalog and one order form for each family. You can also include a note or letter explaining the fundraiser and how to order. You can also offer to do a virtual cooking show for out of town family and friends, using the catalogs and order forms you send them.I hope this helps. Best of luck with your fundraiser!Sincerely,

1. How can I host a successful baseball fundraiser?

Hosting a successful baseball fundraiser involves setting a clear goal, choosing the right products to sell, promoting the event, and engaging your community. We recommend using our fundraising program to easily raise money for your team.

2. What products can I sell for my baseball fundraiser?

We offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for a baseball fundraiser. Some popular options include our stoneware, cutting boards, and mixes. You can also customize your fundraiser by choosing specific products that will appeal to your audience.

3. How much money can I expect to raise with a baseball fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a baseball fundraiser depends on a variety of factors, such as the number of participants, the products sold, and the fundraising goal. Our fundraising program offers up to 25% profit on all sales, making it a great option for teams looking to raise a significant amount of money.

4. Can I use social media to promote my baseball fundraiser?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage using social media to promote your baseball fundraiser. You can create a Facebook event, share posts about the fundraiser, and even offer special discounts or promotions for those who share your fundraiser with their friends and family.

5. How long does it take to receive the products after the fundraiser ends?

Once your fundraiser ends, our team will process the orders and ship the products within 2 weeks. Depending on your location, it may take an additional 3-5 business days for the products to arrive. We also offer the option to have products shipped directly to the customers for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies