• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Searching for a Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for a chocolate chip dip recipe that was previously posted. They received a suggestion for a recipe called "Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip" which calls for ingredients such as semi-sweet chocolate morsels, fat-free ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, Double-Strength Vanilla, and frozen reduced-fat whipped topping. The conversation ended with the person expressing their gratitude for the suggestion.
pamperedtraci
Looking for a chocolate chip dip that was posted. I can't seem to find it. Would appreciate any help!! Thanks!

This one?

~ Ginny

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip
--------------------------
Ingredients:
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 container (15 ounces) fat-free ricotta cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla
1 container (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips
1 quart strawberries (optional)

Directions:
1. Chop 1/4 cup of the chocolate morsels using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; mix using Small Mix ’N Scraper(R). Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent(R) Decorator; fill with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside. Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta mixture.

2. Spoon dip into Simple Additions(R) Medium Bowl. Finely grate remaining chocolate morsels over dip using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Pipe rosettes around edge of dip using decorator. Serve with Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips and strawberries, if desired.

Yield: 4 cups (16 servings)

Nutrients per serving: Light (1/4 cup dip and 4 chips): Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Shopping List:
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 container (15 ounces) fat-free ricotta cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon Double-Strength Vanilla
1 container (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
Sweet & Crispy Tortilla Chips
1 quart strawberries (optional)

Cook’s Tip: If desired, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla can be substituted for the Double-Strength Vanilla.

Here's one. I think I know of another, and I'll keep looking.
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip:
1/4 cup chopped semi sweet chocolate chips
plus 1 T. semi sweet chocolate chips
15 oz. fat free ricotta cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 t. double strength vanilla
8 oz. frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
Mix cheese, sugar, chopped chips, vanilla, and 1/2 cool whip.
Does this sound right?

Thank you. That was perfect!

Hi there! I would be happy to assist you in finding the chocolate chip dip recipe you are looking for. Can you provide any more details about the post, such as where it was shared or any specific ingredients you remember? I am familiar with many chocolate chip dip recipes and would love to help you find the one you are searching for. Let me know and I will do my best to track it down for you!

1. How do I find a chocolate chip dip recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a chocolate chip dip recipe on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar at the top of the page and type in "chocolate chip dip". This will bring up all the chocolate chip dip recipes available on our site. You can also browse our recipe categories and look under "Dips and Spreads" for more options.

2. Are there any specific ingredients or tools needed for the chocolate chip dip recipe?

The ingredients and tools needed for the chocolate chip dip recipe will be listed on the recipe page. Typically, you will need cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, chocolate chips, and a mixing bowl. You may also need a mixer or food processor to mix the ingredients together.

3. Can I make substitutions or adjustments to the chocolate chip dip recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions or adjustments to the chocolate chip dip recipe to fit your preferences. For example, you can use different types of chocolate chips, add in chopped nuts, or use a different type of sweetener. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste may vary from the original recipe.

4. How long does the chocolate chip dip last and how should it be stored?

The chocolate chip dip can last for up to 5 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Make sure to stir the dip before serving as the ingredients may separate when stored. If the dip starts to look or smell off, it's best to discard it.

5. Can I use the chocolate chip dip as a topping for desserts?

Absolutely! The chocolate chip dip can be used as a delicious topping for desserts like ice cream, brownies, or fruit. You can also use it as a filling for cakes or cupcakes. Get creative and enjoy the chocolate chip dip in different ways!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda