• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Looking for Pampered Chef Chili for Customer

The mix would have been discontinued around 15 years ago.The mix would have been discontinued around 15 years ago.
rubyladee
I just had a customer call me and wanted to get more of the PC chili. I have looked all thru the catalog but I can't find it. Does anyone have any idea how I might get it for her or was it a one time thing only?:confused: I'm still fairly new at this and I don't know where to look. Thanks for your help!
Michelle

We never sold chili I don't think, but there is a mix that we made a few years ago in the small batter bowls to be given as gifts... do you think that is it? It is on CC under celebrations shows, fall 2003. The cowboy chili is all I can think of.

Sounds like she's talking about Cowboy Chili = it should be under CC under Showstoppers from a few years back...batter bowl mixes

I hate to even say this, but people always get me confused with the Tastefully Simple lady! I can't tell you how many times when I am out with my PC coat or purse, people come up to me and say "I love your _____!" (You fill in the blank, they come up with all sorts of items that TS sells.) Then, I have to say, sorry, that's not me! I guess cuz we eat at our shows, too! Hopefully you can get her a recipe, but if she is looking for a mix, she may mean TS.

She said it was in a package with a PC logo so I assume it was the Cowboy Chili. I recommended she order the recipe cards and she agreed. We'll see what happens from there. Thanks for the responses.

The cowboy chili mix would have been made by a customer or consultant at a show, but it wouldn't have a PC logo on it unless the consultant put a sticker on there.

gilliandanielle said:
The cowboy chili mix would have been made by a customer or consultant at a show, but it wouldn't have a PC logo on it unless the consultant put a sticker on there.

But if the logo on the tag were outlined in purple we'd know whose it was - LOL:D

Yes, yes we would, and I would want to know what she is doing near MY customers!! We love ya Jilley!

Is there any way to still get the cowboy chili mix?

I looked under CC but have no idea where to find showstoppers. I know I don't sound very intelligent but like I said, I'm still new at this.

find the theme shows. It was a theme show from 2003. Use the little search box on the top right when you log into CC.

Yes!!!I found it :D . Thanks for your help and patience.

Are there any Cheffers who aren't chilly when they go out tonight?

We've never had a chili mix we used to have cocoa, tea, coffee in our line about 15 years ago then we added brownie mix, peach salsa & something else sorry can't remember, then the line of pantry we are currently selling.

Related to Help Needed! Looking for Pampered Chef Chili for Customer

1. What ingredients do I need to make Pampered Chef Chili?

To make Pampered Chef Chili, you will need ground beef, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.

2. Can I make Pampered Chef Chili in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make Pampered Chef Chili in a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef on the stove before adding it to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

3. Can I substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in Pampered Chef Chili?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in Pampered Chef Chili. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still be delicious.

4. How many servings does the Pampered Chef Chili recipe make?

The Pampered Chef Chili recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings.

5. How do I store leftover Pampered Chef Chili?

Leftover Pampered Chef Chili can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure to thaw it completely before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies