• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Need Some Ideas Quick!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I went to the product launch held by Darla Oelmann on Saturday, and I'm really excited about the new spring/summer products!

One of the suggestions that came out of the meeting was to do a Sweetheart of a Deal every day this week (Mon-Fri). They suggested two of them, which I'll share below. However, my less-than-creative brain is struggling to come up with three more deals. Any suggestions?

Monday: Order 2 Brownie Pans and get a FREE Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and a PDF with pages and pages of recipes for the Brownie Pan. Your cost: $40 plus s/h and tax.

Tuesday: Buy the Microwave Egg Cooker and Mini Mix N Scraper and get a Mini-Whipper FREE along with some great recipes! Your cost: $30 plus s/h and tax.​

Sep 22, 2014
How about the Garlic & Brie Baker and Petite Bamboo Spoons and get a free Rub Cost $34.50

The Stoneware Pie plate & Pie shield for $45 and the Nylon Slice & Serve Free

BBQ Tongs & BBQ Mitt for $39 and Smoky BBQ Rub Free

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Brilliant! Thanks so much!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I'm in a rush out the door, but first thought coming to mind is something with the Small Cool-n-Serve perhaps? Thinking SPRING is coming...what products will folks gravitate towards for quick meals, outdoors, etc.