• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Bridal Shower Invite!

I think most people either pick up an invitation at the show or order online. It's really up to the person.
pckel
Does anyone have an invite to share...I found one under "files" but couldn't open it!

I have one... give me a minute to see if I can get it to post...

Here is one you could try. I haven't used it, I ordered mine from the supply order but I like these too.

Attachments

• Wedding Invitations.doc
    141 KB · Views: 466
Here you go...

One is the template and you need to fill in the info. The other is a "completed" invite so you can see what it is supposed to look like.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Attachments

• Wedding Shower Invitation - Template.doc
    766.5 KB · Views: 629
  • Wedding Shower Invitation - Example.doc
    768 KB · Views: 403
Thank you sooooo much!!!:)

katie0128 said:
Here you go...

One is the template and you need to fill in the info. The other is a "completed" invite so you can see what it is supposed to look like.

Let me know if you have any questions...

That's GREAT Katie!:thumbup:

Thanks! I was really pleased with how it turned out and have gotten compliments from my shower hosts and guest as well!

do you just print these on normal paper? I would think anything too thick would be hard to fold, but maybe brochure paper??

It looks great. I do used the PC ones too. Do you find that people order online instead of at the show? I have a bridal shower this weekend and she filled out the registry, but we really haven't shared it with anyone. It was more an easy way for her to fill a wish list out and it can stay there if she doesn't get everything on her list.

Jules711 said:
do you just print these on normal paper? I would think anything too thick would be hard to fold, but maybe brochure paper??

I use resume paper... one that is an ivory color. I'm not sure of the weight of my paper, but 24lb paper would work nice as well.

Jules711 said:
It looks great. I do used the PC ones too. Do you find that people order online instead of at the show? I have a bridal shower this weekend and she filled out the registry, but we really haven't shared it with anyone. It was more an easy way for her to fill a wish list out and it can stay there if she doesn't get everything on her list.

I haven't had anyone order online that received an invitation.

Related to Help! Need Bridal Shower Invite!

What are the options for bridal shower invitations?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of options for bridal shower invitations. You can choose from our pre-designed invitations or create a custom design using our online invitation maker. You can also opt for traditional paper invitations or digital invitations that can be easily shared through email or social media.

Do you offer personalized bridal shower invitations?

Yes, we offer personalized bridal shower invitations that can be customized with the bride's name, date, and location of the shower. You can also add a special message or photo to make the invitation more unique and personal.

How soon should I send out bridal shower invitations?

We recommend sending out bridal shower invitations at least 4-6 weeks before the shower date. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements.

Can I order a sample of the invitation before making a bulk purchase?

Yes, you can order a sample of the invitation before making a bulk purchase. This will allow you to see the quality and design of the invitation before placing a larger order.

What is the minimum order quantity for bridal shower invitations?

The minimum order quantity for bridal shower invitations is 25. However, if you need a smaller or larger quantity, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather101103
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • donnathepamperedchef