• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Need a Recipe for Tomorrow

In summary, the conversation revolves around a trade show where the person is looking for a recipe for a cold vegetarian pizza that they can demonstrate using tools. They mention the Antipasto Pizza from the new SB recipe book, but another person suggests the Cool Veggie Christmas Tree recipe which can be made using crescent rolls or regular pizza dough. The recipe involves baking the crust, spreading a mixture of mayo, cream cheese, garlic and dill mix, and topping it with chopped broccoli, yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan cheese. It is a quick and easy recipe that has been a hit among show attendees and even helped in recruiting.
Marion
I am doing a Trade show this weekend and have no electricy or water but I would like to do a Cold Vegetarian Pizza so that I can demo some tools. Does anyone have a recipe for that or any other great ideas that you might have I would love.....Thank you!!!

I'm totally in love with the new Antipasto Pizza in the new SB recipe book. I've made it three times now with rave reviews! You can bake the crust ahead at home and just take it to the show on your stone. It is eaten cold. You can use alot more products even than the recipe calls for, for instance I drained the canned black olives with the can strainer. It calls for the Batter Bowl because it is a super starter recipe, but I used the medium sized stainless steel bowl to show them off since they are the host special this month. Use your new scrapers to mix, and the easy read measuring cups too! It's awesome! Good luck with the show!

cold veggie pizzaThanks Cindy, I was thinking about that one as well, but a customer who stopped by my booth was raving about a cold veggie pizza that was so easy and she has been making it for over a year now. So I don't think it is the new one in the SB. I would love to know if there are other recipes out there as well.

There is the Garden Ranch Pizza or the Cool Veggie Pizza...do you know which one? Hold on while I look for the recipes.

Ok - this is the one you want because you can do the crust ahead at home. This is the Christmas Tree recipe that I do during the holidays, but instead of doing this shape, you can just roll the crescent rolls into a round shape, or even easier, get the tube of pizza crust. Just cut your veggies up as you see fit! Be creative! This is a great demo recipe. Good Luck!

Cool Veggie Christmas Tree

2 packages crescent rolls (not unrolled)
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 clove of garlic, pressed
1 tsp Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
1 large crown of Broccoli, chopped fine
2 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1 carrot scored and sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
About 10 cherry tomatoes, smaller
2 green onions
Sliced black olives

Take crescents from package and separate into 4 rolls. Each of the 4 rolls needs to be sliced into 8 circles so you’ll have what looks like 32 mini cinnamon rolls. Start about an inch from the top (in the center) of your Stoneware Bar Pan, Rectangle Stone or large Round Stone, with your first crescent circle, then place two below it, then three, etc until you have 7 circles across. Then you place 2 centered beneath the 7 and 2 more beneath that. This is your tree trunk. Roll with your Baker’s Roller to smooth it out and press them together.

Bake at 350 oven for 10-12 min until browned. Let cool. Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic and dill mix, then spread on cooled tree. Top with chopped broccoli to make it green. Then add your yellow pepper as garland. Add your ornaments (carrots, green onion, and tomatoes). Next add your snow, the parmesan cheese. Then you can take a large piece of cut carrot and put it at the top of your tree or you can get a small star cookie cutter and cut out a piece of your yellow pepper.

that one sounds good I think I might try that have you ever made it and is it a hit. I won't do it as a tree though lol!!! Could you substitute the Crescent rolls for pizza dough? Would it taste as good.

I make it alot during the holidays and it is really good, quick and easy. My director makes it all the time at just regular shows and gets recruits because people see how easy it is to do PC - so maybe we should too! She uses a regular pizza crust and rolls it out either round or rectangular.
OH - yes its a hit! Everyone always loves it!

Cindycooks said:
I'm totally in love with the new Antipasto Pizza in the new SB recipe book. I've made it three times now with rave reviews! You can bake the crust ahead at home and just take it to the show on your stone. It is eaten cold. You can use alot more products even than the recipe calls for, for instance I drained the canned black olives with the can strainer. It calls for the Batter Bowl because it is a super starter recipe, but I used the medium sized stainless steel bowl to show them off since they are the host special this month. Use your new scrapers to mix, and the easy read measuring cups too! It's awesome! Good luck with the show!

Cindy I soooo want to try this recipe! Thanks for this endorsement!

Cucumber & Lime demoTry this too - you can just bring something you make at home (loads of cookies in your rectangular chillzanne placed in a woven - cookie kisses, fudge filled brownie cups, etc) then do this.

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
Try this too - you can just bring something you make at home (loads of cookies in your rectangular chillzanne placed in a woven - cookie kisses, fudge filled brownie cups, etc) then do this.

Fudge filled brownie cups??!! Please share! :p

chef_leeanne said:
Fudge filled brownie cups??!! Please share! :p

I make the brownie cups (see Tuxedo Brownie recipe), then fill my EAD with the 2-step fudge and spritz in the center. They harden up enough so that you can stack them. Or fill with canned frosting there (let guests spritz their own?).

Attachments

• ;-)Easy Fudge.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 424
  • Tuxedo Brownie Cups.doc
    21 KB · Views: 394
Which cookbook?
Cindycooks said:
Cool Veggie Christmas Tree

Hi! Do you know which cookbook this is in? I always like to reference that when demoing a recipe. You know, this great recipe and more is available in __________________.

Thanks!

Question 1: What are some quick and easy recipes I can make for tomorrow?

One popular option is our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe, which only takes 30 minutes to prepare. Another quick and delicious option is our Sheet Pan Fajitas, which can be ready in just 20 minutes.

Question 2: Is there a vegetarian option for a last-minute recipe?

Absolutely! Our Veggie Stir-Fry with Quinoa is a flavorful and healthy option that can be made in just 15 minutes.

Question 3: Can you recommend a make-ahead recipe for tomorrow?

Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is a perfect make-ahead option. Simply prepare the ingredients tonight and let it cook in the slow cooker overnight. Tomorrow, just heat it up and serve!

Question 4: I need a recipe that can feed a large group for tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Our Baked Ziti with Italian Sausage is a crowd-pleaser and can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a large group. Plus, it can be prepared ahead of time and baked tomorrow for a stress-free meal.

Question 5: I have a busy day tomorrow, can you recommend a recipe that requires minimal prep and cooking time?

Our Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken only takes 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook, making it a perfect option for a busy day. Serve it with a side of pre-made salad or roasted vegetables for a quick and easy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda_RI