• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Plan a Bridal Registry When Unqualified to Set Up a Website?

I have no clue how to do this yet!You can set up a registry under your name as consultant on the main website. Somehow I thought you could...Can I set up a registry like Becky D. said? I'm wondering if I can yet. My bride-to-be does NOT want a bridal shower...so I guess I am going to be giving out evites if I cannot set up an online website...I would suggest you call the solution center with this...I have no clue how to do this yet!
Upinatreeinak
I need to plan a bridal registry for a friend. She is getting married in 3 months and wants to register NOW.

I can't set up a website for her yet, because I don't qualify. She wants me to help her pick out what to register for and throw a shower for her...so should I go through my director's website or host a catalog shower for her?!?

Any suggestions? :balloon:

Congratulations on starting your business.I would do a shower for her. If it works out best, you could do a catalog one. Just make up a wish list to include with the catalogs. Search the files here, and you will come up with lots of examples.Best of Luck. My suggestion is to work on getting qualified ASAP!

As soon as you qualify, she can set up a registry. I wouldn't give anyone else the credit for it! You can also do a shower, those are my favorite. They are like a regular kitchen show but you focus on the bride and use her wishlist!

Don't give the credit to someone else! I'd do the shower now and try to get other shows entered in so you can qualify in 30 days. Then after that, if it's not too late for her and she still wants a registry for her wedding day gifts, you can set it up for her. Congrats--that's exciting! :)

Host a regular cooking show. For the time being, you could setup an eVite with the names of products your friend wants, and your phone number. Right now, you want to generate traffic To YOU. Get people calling you, get people used to YOU as a consultant. Get yourself to that wonderful, uncomfortable, challenging awkward place called growth! Good luck in your new business - you'll do GREAT!

"Host a regular cooking show. For the time being, you could setup an eVite with the names of products your friend wants, and your phone number. Right now, you want to generate traffic To YOU. Get people calling you, get people used to YOU as a consultant. Get yourself to that wonderful, uncomfortable, challenging awkward place called growth! Good luck in your new business - you'll do GREAT!" Thanks! I think that is a great idea. I can just make cards up with my info and the Pampered Chef logo and people can email me or whatever to get her stuff ordered. What's an EVite? is that a PC thing? or is it something I need to set up with a different program? (I know it's an Email-Invitation) but I need more info please!
-Thanks-

You can set up a website before you qualify. However, you have to qualifty to set up a registry. There is a work around.

On your website, you can set up a show. Once you do this you can email invites from your website.

I think the only thing you have to have (if memory serves me correct) is a Pampered Chef Debit or Credit card to pay the fee to set up your website.

If you don't have a website, you can do evite.com or punchbowl.com to send email invites (I prefer punchbowl.com) because you can set it so that the RSVPs are private.

Good luck with your first shows!

Oh and if you qualify and earn the free 3 months, they tack it onto the back of your subscription time (extending it), so you don't lose that reward.

eVites are from a separate website called evite.com You can setup a party there, ask folks to respond. You can leave the party location, date, your phone number and the hosts phone number. Of course when you qualify, you can do this on your own website - but until then, this is an option.Many hosts send out eVite invitations instead of the PC ones - the two who have justified this to me, say they're already got their data entered in eVites for other things. One was concerned about 'giving their friends' email info'... it is all the trust in relationship and in your treatment of your business. Host coach. It is REALLY important. Your host needs to know nearly as much as you do about getting folks there, enthusiasm, concentrating on people and excitement.

Can't you set up a registry under your name as consultant on the main website? Somehow I thought you could...

Can I set up a registry like Becky D. said? I'm wondering if I can yet. My bride-to-be does NOT want a bridal shower...so I guess I am going to be giving out evites if I cannot set up an online website...

I would suggest you call the solution center with this question. I just looked at the main site and it looks like she can set up a registry, and she can enter your consultant number, I'm just not sure how that works if you aren't qualified yet. By calling the solution center, you should be able to get an answer. And when you do, please let us know what they said!

1. How do I set up my account and get started with my Pampered Chef kit?

To set up your account, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will then be prompted to enter your information and select a starter kit. Once your account is set up, you can start exploring all the tools and resources available to you as a consultant.

2. What do I do if I have missing or damaged items in my kit?

If you have any missing or damaged items in your kit, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be happy to assist you in getting the necessary replacements sent out to you.

3. How do I learn about the products in my kit and how to use them?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for our consultants. You can access product information, recipes, and demonstration tips through our online consultant portal. You can also attend training sessions and workshops hosted by more experienced consultants to learn hands-on techniques and tips.

4. Can I customize my starter kit to include specific products?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit to include specific products. During the sign-up process, you will have the option to choose a pre-made kit or build your own. You can also add additional products to your kit at any time.

5. What should I do if I have questions or need assistance with my kit or business?

If you have any questions or need assistance with your kit or business, please reach out to your team leader or mentor. They are there to support you and help you succeed. You can also contact our customer service team for any general inquiries or technical support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies