• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! I Forgot a Tool for a Show Tonight!!

In summary, the person is making mojitos at a show and forgot their microplane grater and zester. They ask for alternative options and someone suggests using a knife to chop the rind. Another person suggests using a vegetable peeler and running a pizza cutter over the zest. The person then considers calling another consultant to borrow their grater, but realizes they are the only one in their province. They end up using a santoku knife to chop the rind and the person doing it enjoys it. There are other consultants on the island, but not from the same cluster.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I am making the mojitos at a show tonight and I forgot my microplane grater and zester!!! :cry: What should I use instead???

I have to leave in about 30 minutes and I can't go home to get it!

TIA!

I don't have the recipe handy, but could you cut off a little piece and chop it or dice it w/ either the FC or one of the Forged knives??

chefsteph07 said:
I don't have the recipe handy, but could you cut off a little piece and chop it or dice it w/ either the FC or one of the Forged knives??

You're so smart! :D That's a great idea!! THANK YOU!!!!!

You are welcome, I forget things for my shows ALL THE TIME, so I am used to improvising! LOL
Good luck!

In the past when I have forgotten the MicroPlane Grater - I just asked the Host if I could use hers (different brand) BUT then pointed out the PC one in the catalogue - along with the UM and teach them the difference between both. :)

Maybe a veggie peeler?

And run the pizza cutter over the zest to chop it up....

Can you call a fellow consultant who might be nearby and borrow theirs?

Actually, Deb, great idea about calling another consultant, but I'm the only in my province!!! :)

We ended up using the santoku knife to chop the rind and the girl doing it loved it! She didn't buy the knife though...

PChefPEI said:
Actually, Deb, great idea about calling another consultant, but I'm the only in my province!!! :)

We ended up using the santoku knife to chop the rind and the girl doing it loved it! She didn't buy the knife though...

there are others on the Island, but none from your cluster - lol. Kate is still active & they are a few from my cluster that sell part-time. (very part-time). None up your way, though :(

Related to Help! I Forgot a Tool for a Show Tonight!!

1. What should I do if I forget a tool for my Pampered Chef show tonight?

If you realize you forgot a tool for your show tonight, don't panic! We have some solutions for you. First, check to see if any of your guests have the tool you need. If not, you can always improvise with items you have in your kitchen or ask a friend or neighbor to borrow the tool.

2. Can I still have a successful show if I forget a tool?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are trained to be resourceful and adaptable. As long as you have a positive attitude and make the most of the situation, your show will still be a success.

3. Will forgetting a tool affect my sales?

It's possible that not having a specific tool may affect the sales of that particular product, but it's important to remember that Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products and there are many ways to showcase them. You can always offer to take orders for the product or demonstrate alternative ways to use it without the tool.

4. Can I purchase the tool at the show?

Unfortunately, we do not have a retail option at our shows, so you will not be able to purchase the tool at the event. However, you can always place an order for the tool and have it shipped directly to your home.

5. What can I do to prevent forgetting a tool in the future?

To avoid forgetting a tool in the future, we recommend creating a checklist of all the tools you will need for your show and double-checking it before leaving for the event. You can also keep a backup kit with essential tools in your car or with a trusted friend or family member in case of emergencies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies