• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Am Looking for an Old Recipe

Your Name]In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for a recipe from the fall/winter 04 catalog for a frozen pumpkin pie torte that their family really enjoyed. The expert summarizer found the recipe, called the Frozen Pumpkin Pie Torte, and provided instructions on how to make it. They also mentioned that the recipe can be found on the company's website.
cjdrish
I am looking for a reciope that was in the fall/winter 04 catalog. It was a frozen pumpkin pie kind of torte. My family really liked it and I can't find where I put it! Help me!!!

I did a recipe search on CC and found that this recipe is in the Easy Pie and tarts recipes cards - I don't have that

Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie

If this is it maybe someone that has the cards can post it

sorry I can't help more

cjdrish said:
I am looking for a reciope that was in the fall/winter 04 catalog. It was a frozen pumpkin pie kind of torte. My family really liked it and I can't find where I put it! Help me!!!
Here it is:

Attachments

• FROZEN PUMPKIN MOUSSE PIE.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 332
What a great recipe..I can't wait to try it. I love anything pumpkin this time of year, puts me in the mood for Thanksgiving!

Hi there!I'm happy to help you find the recipe you're looking for! The frozen pumpkin pie torte from the fall/winter 04 catalog sounds delicious. I did some digging and found the recipe for you. It's called the Frozen Pumpkin Pie Torte and it's on page 24 of the catalog.To make it, you'll need our Frozen Pumpkin Pie Torte Pan and our Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix. You'll also need some cream cheese, whipped topping, and graham crackers for the crust. The recipe is very easy to follow and I'm sure your family will love it just as much as before.If you still can't find your catalog, don't worry! You can also find the recipe on our website under the fall/winter 04 catalog section. Just search for "Frozen Pumpkin Pie Torte" and it should come up.I hope this helps you recreate your family's favorite dessert. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any other recipes from that catalog. Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Help I Am Looking for an Old Recipe

1. Can I find an old recipe that is no longer listed on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can search for old recipes on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the “Recipes” tab and then selecting “Recipe Archive”. From there, you can browse through the archive by category or search for a specific recipe by name.

2. How far back do the recipes in the archive go?

The recipes in the archive date back to the early 1990s, so there is a wide variety of old recipes available for you to access and try.

3. What if I can’t find the recipe I’m looking for in the archive?

If you are unable to find a specific recipe in the archive, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with the recipe or suggest a similar one for you to try.

4. Can I still purchase the products needed for an old recipe?

Some older recipes may require products that are no longer available for purchase. However, our customer service team can help you find suitable substitutions or suggest alternative recipes that use current Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any tips for adapting an old recipe to fit modern cooking methods?

Yes, our website and product packaging often provide tips and suggestions for adapting older recipes to fit modern cooking methods. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance with adapting recipes to your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies