• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find a Missing Teen in Iowa | Latest Updates and Information"

In summary, the search for the missing teen in Iowa is ongoing and law enforcement officials and volunteers are actively seeking any leads or information. The teen has been missing for an unspecified amount of time and it is crucial to share any information or leads as soon as possible. At this time, there is no known suspect or person of interest in the case and law enforcement is thoroughly investigating all leads. If you have any information, please contact law enforcement or join volunteer search efforts. There are also resources available for the family of the missing teen, including support from local organizations, law enforcement, and online communities.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977200761

I was thinking about that KG, but had to get something done here...glad you took that initiative and I hope she is found safe and sound and not out in the elements!

Thanks KG!

Dakota has been FOUND SAFE!Missing girl returned to family

By Lee Hermiston
Link: http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080104/NEWS01/80104006/1079

A 15-year-old girl who had been missing for nearly a month was returned to her Iowa City home Thursday night.

On Dec. 9, Dakota Beckmann jumped out of the second story window of the Youth Emergency Shelter in Iowa City. Her mother, Lisa Beckmann, said that she had taken her daughter out the night before for her birthday, but that she left the shelter without money or any clothes other than what she was wearing.

A missing person report was filed with the Iowa City Police Department. Iowa City Police Sgt. Troy Kelsay said an officer made contact with Dakota Thursday night at the T & M Mini Mart. The girl told the officer she was ready to go home, Kelsay said. The officer then returned the girl to her parents, Kelsay said.

Yeah! Thanks for the update!!!

I wish all missing cases had such a happy ending!

Stampaholic1961 said:
I wish all missing cases had such a happy ending!

I was thinking the same thing. Happy she is safe

WONDERFUL!
Thanks SO much for the update KG!!!!

Related to Help Find a Missing Teen in Iowa | Latest Updates and Information"

1. What is the current status of the search for the missing teen in Iowa?

The search for the missing teen in Iowa is ongoing. Law enforcement officials and volunteers are actively looking for any leads or information that could help locate the teen. Updates on the search will be provided as they become available.

2. How long has the teen been missing?

The teen has been missing for [insert amount of time]. It is important to share any information or leads as soon as possible to help with the search efforts.

3. Is there a suspect or person of interest in the case?

At this time, there is no known suspect or person of interest in the case. Law enforcement officials are following all leads and conducting thorough investigations to determine what may have happened to the missing teen.

4. How can I help with the search for the missing teen?

If you have any information or leads that could help locate the missing teen, please contact law enforcement officials immediately. You can also share information on social media and join volunteer search efforts in the area.

5. Are there any resources available for the family of the missing teen?

Yes, there are resources available for the family of the missing teen. Local organizations and law enforcement agencies may offer support and assistance for families of missing persons. You can also find support through online communities and organizations dedicated to missing persons cases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine