• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Access Site - Chicago Time 2am

In summary, the site may be experiencing technical difficulties or undergoing maintenance in Chicago at 2am. It could also be due to a temporary outage in the area. The site should be back up within a few hours, but if problems persist, customers can reach out to customer support. Unfortunately, the site will not be accessible during this time, but customers can try accessing it from a different device or browser. The issue may affect some customers, but not all, and updates can be found on the company's social media pages or website.
jcwarr
anyone else not able to get on to the site? i think it is 2 am chicago time and i cannot get the site to come up!!!!:(

There is another thread on here somewhere about this. No one can get on and we think it is due to the updates with the new kit and SS program.

gillian to the rescuethanks again gillian - what would we do without you - you always have the answer!! :)

I only have the answer when no one else is here so late!!

I still can't get on the website and it is 6:30 am in chicago. How long were they going to updating the website.

Well the kit will not be available until noon - I cannot get in right now I have to get up early because the pipes in the are were I live are bad and my hubby thinks the water might get turned of again. We are on a large well system. I really wanted to sleep in but Nooooooooo. Although I did want to be sure to get a shower before work.

I can't wait until we can buy a house.

Related to Help! Can't Access Site - Chicago Time 2am

1. What is causing the issue with accessing the site in Chicago at 2am?

The site may be experiencing technical difficulties or undergoing maintenance during this time. It is also possible that there is a temporary outage in the Chicago area.

2. How long will the site be down for Chicago customers at 2am?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The site should be back up and running within a few hours. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

3. Can I still place orders or access my account during this time?

Unfortunately, the site will not be accessible during this time. We recommend placing your orders or accessing your account at a later time. You can also try accessing the site from a different device or internet browser to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Will this issue affect all customers in Chicago or just some?

The issue may affect some customers in Chicago, but not all. It could be due to a specific internet connection or device. If you are experiencing problems, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of the site during this time?

You can visit our social media pages or check our website for any updates on the status of the site. Our customer support team will also be available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies