• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello, Merrill? You Missing Something?

In summary, the new products are up, but some things are not updated yet and prices are higher than VIP. There is a size chart, but it is not online. The zip cardigan is nice, but it is expensive.
jenniferp417
It's July 23rd by *my* calendar. Today is the day to put the new products up. These days, there are these new-fangled machines called computers. They can automate things. Say it with me: au-to-mate! Put the products UP already! :mad: I have to go to work in a little bit. No internet at work. I just wanna see the new stuff 'cos I couldn't go to conference. :( (thanks for listening to the whining)

Their website is updated with the new stuff.

Sorry - some are updated and some are not!

They must be updating it right now because I can't get in and am getting weird errors.Thanks though!

I can't get in to Merrill...

They're still updating. Some things don't have pics and some don't have prices...

I would think in an hour or so it'll all be up.

They're in central time zone (MN), so give them an hour or so.

Yes, I know that they could have some scripts set up to automatically update things. But let's assume they're like HO and have to have someone in the office to throw the switch. :)

Still no prices in the Director's Store :p

I'm not real impressed with what I've seen so far.
I'm really going to miss Nancy!

I ordered some things from her and she needed to substitute & sent me a personal email. I'm sure we won't be seeing that from Merrill.

Just came from there, wasn't too impressed, but I also bought stuff at Conference. They have a REALLY nice pen ( the colors of the dots) but for 11.00 I wouldn't want to take it to shows....;)

I just bought my business cards (finally!) and 2 shirts. My total was $54.95 before shipping and tax -----the shipping charge was $12.95:eek: :eek: :eek: . That's almost 24%!! You've got to be kidding me. Guess I will not be getting much from them unless I can afford to buy alot at one time! That seems a bit much to me, but I guess I'm used to saying "shipping is only $4!!":rolleyes:

I picked up the U-neck shirt at conference and I love it (I got the "Green Tea" color). It's a nice heavy-weight shirt. I haven't washed it yet, though - it's in the hamper waiting for me to get my act together. :) We'll see how much it shrinks and how the fabric looks after washing.

I just went to look. I'm not too impressed. I saw a couple of things I liked. I wish they had a size chart. Ann let us know about the u neck shirt. I thought it looked nice. What do you think of the zip cardigan? I thought it looked nice too.

Yeah- a size chart would be nice because many of the items vary wildly. People trying things on at Conference mentioned that sometimes they had to go 2 sizes bigger than usual, and other times had to go the other way.

I found that the U-neck was pretty true to size (but we'll see after it's washed).

I am actually pretty happy with what I see so far! As a "big girl", I appreciate the fact that all of the ladies clothing comes in plus sizes! For the clothing, the pricing is much more reasonable than VIP was. I would definitely spend $23 for a hoodie, and the unisex t's are only $9.95. I hope they come out with some more stickers, but it is still only 9 AM, so maybe we'll see more as the day progresses. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :D

I just took a quick peek this morning, and it looks like they have everything from the print catalog online. So if you were hoping for more, you're out of luck.

can somebody tell me how their sizes run? With AIM, I took a medium in the shirts (and I normally wear a large)...so they ran big. I want to order the 3/4 black t with the rhinestone logo.

Cindycooks said:
can somebody tell me how their sizes run? With AIM, I took a medium in the shirts (and I normally wear a large)...so they ran big. I want to order the 3/4 black t with the rhinestone logo.
I have this shirt and LOVE it!! SO comfy!!! I bought the size I would normally wear and it fit perfectly!!!!

Cindycooks said:
They varied, depending on the item. See my post above.

chefann said:
I picked up the U-neck shirt at conference and I love it (I got the "Green Tea" color). It's a nice heavy-weight shirt. I haven't washed it yet, though - it's in the hamper waiting for me to get my act together. :) We'll see how much it shrinks and how the fabric looks after washing.
Hey Ann,

I got that one too (in both red & green) I've washed both of them and they did not shrink.....I washed in cold water and hung to dry. Love these shirts!

Well, that's good to know. I don't usually bother separating things to wash in cold - it's too much work to do laundry anyway, let alone when doubling the number of loads to have warm and cold wash for each grouping of colors. :) But then, I'm lazy.

dannyzmom said:
Still no prices in the Director's Store :p

Prices are up in the director store but it doesn't say how many ribbons for $2.40. Does anyone know?

I like what they are offering. I just bought the red yoga set and a visor. Shipping was only $8 which I find reasonable.

PCJenni said:
I like what they are offering. I just bought the red yoga set and a visor. Shipping was only $8 which I find reasonable.

I'm wondering if my shipping was so much since I ordered from different categories (print & wear)?

The shipping goes according to what you spend.

over $50 is $12.95

There are 3 shipping prices. $5.95, $7.95 and $12.95. I don't remember the price points between the first two - $25?

Product value - shipping

$0.01-$15.00 - $4.95
$15.01-$50.00 - $7.95
$50.01 and up - $12.95
Outside contiguous 48 states, additional $5.00 order charge

With the black rhinestone shirt definately order a siz up or so - I will shrink I usually where a large to XL I got the 1X at conference. I asked the girl there if it would shrink and she said yet. I washed it when I got home and I think it will fit nicely.

The White polo shirts are very thin

I ordered the pink zippered cardigan at conference with their reduced shipping price.

Got the lavender t-shirt and I like it

Kathy, what size did you get in the t-shirt? Your normal size? Where they are unisex, i wasn't sure. Thanks!

PampMomof3 said:
Prices are up in the director store but it doesn't say how many ribbons for $2.40. Does anyone know?
12. They got the site better organized this afternoon.

PampMomof3 said:
3 - I think they are blue, green and tan

I usually wear about an XL and this was a 1X They are cut a little fuller for a 1X. They were a little thing in the XL sizes. I hope to lose enought weight that I have to go buy a new one in a smaller size in the near future

If we are talking about the ribbons for the Ribbon bag The bag comes with khaki/tan/ green and lavender ribbons and your can purchase a set of hot pink, red and white ribbons

I think the ribbons in question are the recognition ribbons. They come in a set of 12, so that you have one for each month of the year.

Oh - Sorry I am not a Director YET

:D
chefann said:
I think the ribbons in question are the recognition ribbons. They come in a set of 12, so that you have one for each month of the year.

Yes!! I needed the recognition ribbons!! Thank you!!

Related to Hello, Merrill? You Missing Something?

1. What is "Hello, Merrill? You Missing Something?"

"Hello, Merrill? You Missing Something?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to announce the launch of new products on their website.

2. When is the day to put the new products up?

The day to put the new products up is July 23rd, according to the calendar used by Pampered Chef.

3. Can the process of putting up new products be automated?

Yes, the process of putting up new products can be automated using computers.

4. Why is it important to put the products up quickly?

It is important to put the products up quickly because customers are eager to see the new products and may be waiting to make purchases. Also, delays in putting up the products can cause inconvenience to customers who do not have internet access at work.

5. What if I couldn't attend the conference? Can I still see the new products?

Yes, even if you were unable to attend the conference, you can still see the new products on the Pampered Chef website on July 23rd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • hollye44
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow