• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef and This Forum - Want to Share Tips and Experiences?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to focus on building relationships with potential customers and utilizing resources provided by the company. Balancing the business with being a stay-at-home mom can be achieved by scheduling parties during nap times and involving children in the business. Using your passion for cooking and baking can also be a great way to promote Pampered Chef products through cooking classes and incorporating the products into your recipes. Income and success as a consultant depend on dedication and effort, and this forum can be a helpful resource for connecting with other consultants and learning from their experiences.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
Let me introduce myself. I'm a SAHM with a family of six - DH and me plus four little ones who are growing fast, ages range from 3-11. I joined PC in September. I'm struggling to get my start, but I still have high hopes that I'm going to take off soon. I love to cook and bake so PC was just a natural for me.

My recruiter recommended this site and I've been browsing for a few days, even dared to post a comment or two. I'm really happy to be here. I hope I get some useful tips, and be useful to others as well.

WELCOME!!!!!!! Don't hesitate to post ideas or questions. You won't find better help than this group! I began in August and have been SO blessed by the knowledge and giving attitudes you will find here. There's also lots of fun and we all have those days when we need a laugh as well as a safe place to sound off once in a while!

Thanks!
quiverfull7, can I ask you the meaning of your user ID? Is it related to Psalm 127?

Welcome. This is a warm, safe, fun place to hang out and learn. I love the fact that PC people are so willing to share their secrets of success as well as their moments of abject failure (or at least what feels that way at the time). I don't think there is another place where you can benefit from the experiences of so many great people who have already walked the path you're now beginning.

What an abundance of blessings you have! I congratulate you on your wonderful family and on your decision to become a woman of business.

Don't be discouraged. It often takes a little while to really get going. You're in the right place to get a hand in making a great start.

Welcome to our virtual cluster, we don't bite, usually, lol. We've heard just about everything by now, so don't hesitate to ask anything you can think of.

YES! Our quiver if full with 6 daughters and 1 son! Our second daughter graduated from Trinity Christian College last spring... I'm thinking that is close to you???? There is a family right in Palos Heights that she became VERY close to! and My SIL and family lives in Lombard... Small world!

Oh yea... I THOUGHT i had a full enough quiver at 4 ... and then God blessed us with 3 more!

Welcome to our cluster! You'll get LOTS of great information here and a tons of laughs too!

I wish Pampered Chef had existed when my three were the ages of your children. I could have remained a SAHM. Welcome to this great Group.
Their ideas have been such a help to me, since finding them.

Welcome and welcome!!!

I started back in March and this place is awesome. I have gotten so many ideas, flyers, forms, plus the awesome peppermint dip/sauce recipe!!

Glad to have you and don't feel funny about posting. We are all learning and willing to share.

Jump in... the water is great!!

Welcone to Chef Success. This is a wonderful site to get ideas and to share ideas too. This site it just like having your very own PC family.

Welcome! I'm new too. In fact, I'm doing my first show today! This site has been an invaluable tool for me in the past few weeks. I am really glad it's here.

1. How can I successfully get my start with Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships with potential customers and host parties to showcase the products. Utilize the resources and training materials provided by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to reach out to your upline for support and advice.

2. What are some tips for balancing a Pampered Chef business with being a stay-at-home mom?

One tip is to schedule parties and events during times when your children are napping or at school. You can also involve your kids in the business by having them help with packaging or delivering orders. Additionally, utilize social media and online parties to reach a wider audience without having to leave your home.

3. As a lover of cooking and baking, how can I use my passion to promote Pampered Chef products?

One way to promote Pampered Chef products is by hosting cooking or baking classes using the products. You can also share your favorite recipes and use Pampered Chef products to showcase them. Don't be afraid to get creative and incorporate the products into your everyday cooking and baking.

4. What can I expect in terms of income and success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your income and success will largely depend on your efforts and dedication to the business. As you build a customer base and host successful parties, your income will increase. It's also important to set goals and continuously work towards them to achieve success in your Pampered Chef business.

5. How can this forum be helpful for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

This forum is a great place to connect with other consultants, share tips and experiences, and learn from each other. You can also find helpful resources and support from more experienced consultants. Don't be afraid to ask questions and engage in discussions to make the most out of this forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • StrengtheningCore