• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining Pampered Chef as a New Consultant: Any Tips for a Busy Nursing Student?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef as a new consultant offers various benefits such as earning income through hosting cooking parties, selling high-quality kitchen products and building a team. As a consultant, you also have access to training and support from experienced consultants and the flexibility to work around your schedule as a nursing student. The time commitment for the business is up to you and can be balanced with your studies. Some tips for selling Pampered Chef products at a hospital include offering cooking demonstrations, setting up a table in a high-traffic area, and collaborating with other hospital employees. By working hard and utilizing your resources, you can use your Pampered Chef business to achieve your financial goals, whether it's saving for a house or planning for a wedding.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Hi... I'm a new consultant to PC... so new that I just finished signing my paperwork just MOMENTS ago!!! Wahoooo!! :sing:

I decided to join PC since I work at a relatively large hospital and no one sells it. I figured it was the perfect opportunity. I'm also hoping to earn a few extra bucks since I am currently a full time nursing student!

**I have a lot on my plate**:eek: ... But I LOVE it!!

I am also planning on getting a house in the next year or two along with getting MARRIED!!! :D

I'm up for any advice, tips, stories, etc. and especially for hospital based employees like myself! :chef:

Congratulations! You will love having your own business. Get those shows lined up right away and you'll be off to a great start in January!

PA alsoWhere abouts in PA? I'm in Erie County. You will have a great customer base with a hospital. I have someone interested in a fundraiser for Diebetes. Will be my first, but have met alot of people doing booth's and one was sponsored by Saint Viecent. Good Luck:thumbup:

Welcome!! :)

I am in southwestern PA... Little Washington area. My boyfriend's family is from Erie, in fact his Aunt works at Saint Vincent!! What a small world it is!

Welcome!:balloon:

I also work in a large hospital here in Washington State, however, I can not promote my business as it is a conflict of interest. I do however talk about it to my friends here at work. I can tell you though this past month there have been at least 5 different PC events here at the hospital.

Good luck and enjoy!:)

Glad you found us! I am not too far from you in WV. I am pretty new too, still in my first 90 days. Good luck!

Hello and welcome! I'm in PA too but over on the 'other end'. Well, the best bit of advice is to join here when/before you sign and learn all you can! I wish I had done that, I wouldn't have wasted so much time fretting and not knowing what to do (other than book, book, book which was my director's advice)..

HEY!!! My DH works in Washington, I live in Mt Pleasant, about 30 miles West of Pittsburgh!!! Hummmm......is little Washington the same as Washington??? He works in Washington COunty.

Hi! :) I also just signed up - signed on the 26th after over a month of waiting and biding my time until late Dec, so I could start in Jan! I joined this site back in Nov - it's such a fantastic resource full of great information and fun people!! I'm so excited to actually be starting and finally a consultant!

Congrats on getting married and getting a house - 2 huge events! And you just started your own business - you do like to be busy, don't you!! :p I have a 10 month old daughter, on top of my new business, so I should be busy too!

Good luck - and book, book, book!! :D :D

Hi there! I'm in PA too! Cumberland county! Good luck with your new business.....let your enthusiasm be contagious! Have fun with your shows and get those bookings!

Melinda

SLJ, The Washington that ur DH works in is the same as little Washington, I've just always called it that. LoL!!

To everyone else, thanx for all the congrats and advice!! :)

Welcome!! Enjoy this site it is a lifesaver!!

Hey there & welcome! I'm new (signed up on 12/25! - Christmas present to myself) and from PA too! I'm in Kutztown, which is about an 1-1/2 hours north of Philly & about an hour south of the Poconos. Congrats on deciding to join PC! Happy New Year!

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking parties, selling high-quality kitchen products, and building a team of consultants. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants, as well as the flexibility to work around your busy schedule as a nursing student.

2. How much time commitment is required as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit to your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. As a busy nursing student, you can work your business around your school schedule and other responsibilities. The more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you can be.

3. How can I balance being a nursing student and a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you have the flexibility to work your business around your nursing school schedule. You can schedule parties and events on weekends or evenings, and use your free time during the week to follow up with customers and build your team. It's all about finding a balance that works for you.

4. What are some tips for selling Pampered Chef products at a hospital?

Selling Pampered Chef products at a hospital can be a great opportunity to reach a large group of potential customers. Some tips for success include offering cooking demonstrations during lunch breaks, setting up a table in a high-traffic area, and promoting your business through word of mouth and social media. You can also collaborate with other hospital employees to host a party and earn host rewards.

5. How can I use my Pampered Chef business to help achieve my financial goals?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the potential to earn income through selling products, booking parties, and building a team. With hard work and dedication, you can use this income to help achieve your financial goals, whether it's saving for a house or planning for your wedding. Just remember to stay organized, set achievable goals, and utilize the resources and support available to you as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michele Watson