• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the Pampered Chef family? Share your tips and experiences!

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. There are many benefits, including flexible hours and the ability to work from home, and the cost to join varies depending on the starter kit. No sales experience is necessary, as the company provides training and resources. The amount of time you dedicate to being a consultant is flexible, with the recommended minimum of one party a week.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Thought I'd say "hi" since I finally found this sub-forum after getting familiar with the site this W/E and posting elsewhere.

I've been a PC "owner" for about 11 years - can't count how many parties I've been to...always thought of selling - never did...

Meeting on Saturday with a friend to go over everything and finally take the plunge...people here have had nothing but positive information/advice. :D

...hope to fit it in my busy schedule with working FT and 2 fairly young kids and MANY, MANY other activities...:eek:

Open to any advice, because I never have a fear of giving my own...:p

Oh, and if you couldn't tell by my login, my name is Janet.

I hope to get to know many of you as time permits!

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome!! You've made a great decision about joining here!!!!:D

Welcome to you. You will love it here. WE are crazy and fun!!!

Crazy, I can atest too! Fun...WE ARE SOOOOO FUN!!! :D

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome Janet!!!

Welcome, Janet!! I'm so excited for you. You will LOVE everything about PC, as well as this website. I'm so glad you found us!:)

Welcome, Janet!You'll *love* it here!

Welcome to our PC Family. This sight is so fun and interesting.

Hi Hi Hi...helllloooooooooooooooooo To Our Fun And Crazzzyyyy World!!!

Hey Janet!! Welcome aboard the wild ride of Chef Success! We help each other out and have a lot of fun doing it.

Question 1: How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and choose a mentor to guide you through the process.

Question 2: What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef family?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn a good income. You also get discounts on products and can earn free products through incentives and rewards.

Question 3: How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The most popular kit is the New Consultant Kit, which costs $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also smaller starter kits available for a lower cost.

Question 4: Do I need to have experience in sales to become a consultant?

No, you do not need to have experience in sales to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you succeed, and many consultants find that their passion for the products and the company is enough to be successful.

Question 5: How much time do I need to dedicate to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you dedicate to being a Pampered Chef consultant is up to you. You can work part-time or full-time, and the hours are flexible. It is recommended to host at least one party a week, but you can also earn income through online sales and social media marketing, which can be done at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Linda Weikle
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCCHEFMichelle2014