• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of making carmel drizzle designs, particularly at high altitudes. Some suggestions are to use jarred caramel topping and to practice patience with melting the sauce. It is also recommended to adjust ingredients and cooking time for high altitudes and to seek advice from other consultants. The overall message is to keep trying and with some experimentation, success can be achieved.
maggiemay
Okay -I'm panicking here... I cannot get the carmel drizzle designs to work, it maybe my altitude - I was wondering if anyone else above 5000 ft has been able to make it work?

I haven't even tackled this yet. I am SO NOT steady-handed! LOL. I fear caramel will be all over me & the kitchen if I ever attempt this!!
(and I am NOT in a high altitude area either!)
Would love to hear if anyone as spazzy as me has had success with this!!

Use jarred caramel topping (it's in the ice cream section) and warm it up. Funnel or pipe it into your little decorator and design on the plate before setting food on it, OR create designs on wax paper. Then put that in the fridge until it cools and sets. (This is good to put that crunchy decorator item into the sticky caramel cakes!)

I'm only at 580', but I tried them today for the first time and after 3 tries at the caramel sauce, I figured how to melt it all and such. I think it is just a patience issue. The drizzling was easy/fun! I did the cakes at a party last night and dropped them right out of the pan! I was SO SO mortified! And then the sauce didn't work for me, so I told everyone (7 nieghbors) that I would bring them one today. I did and they were VERY impressed. So much so that I managed to sell a silicone pan! She was dubious at the show, but once I showed her how pretty it turned out she was sold!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the carmel drizzle designs. It could very well be the altitude affecting the outcome. I would recommend checking the recipe and adjusting the ingredients or cooking time accordingly for high altitudes. You can also try reaching out to other consultants in higher altitude areas for their tips and tricks. Don't worry, with a little experimentation, I'm sure you'll be able to master the carmel drizzle designs in no time. Hang in there!

What is "Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs"?

"Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs" is a collection of kitchenware and tools designed by Pampered Chef to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What makes "Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs" different from other Pampered Chef products?

These designs feature a unique caramel drizzle pattern that adds a touch of fun and personality to your kitchen. They are also specifically designed with functionality and durability in mind.

What types of products are included in the "Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs" collection?

The collection includes a variety of products such as baking sheets, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, and more. All of these items feature the signature caramel drizzle design.

Are the "Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Can I mix and match the "Heeeeeelp With Another Issue Carmel Drizzle Designs" products with other Pampered Chef items?

Yes, the caramel drizzle designs can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef products to create a personalized and cohesive kitchen set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dare1969
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefLaurel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies