• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you updated your Indiana sales tax for Pampered Partner?

In summary, "Attn: Indiana Consultants!!" is a special designation for consultants in the Indiana area that is used for communication of important information and updates. To become an Indiana consultant for Pampered Chef, one can visit their website or reach out to a current consultant. Indiana consultants have access to exclusive perks and resources, but all consultants can participate in events and training regardless of location. To stay updated on "Attn: Indiana Consultants!!" information, regularly check the website, follow social media pages, and receive emails and newsletters from Pampered Chef.
itsjustCarla
Don't forget to change your sales tax on order forms and in Pampered Partner.

bumping.......just in case.

Just curious... what's it changing to? It's interesting to see the differences from all the states, Maine's is 5%

Its going from 6% to 7%

twinchefs said:
Its going from 6% to 7%

YIKES! Does your state tax food products too? Our's doesn't...

I don't know about Indiana, but here we have non-food at 6.75% and food at 2%.

Indiana has no tax on food. Of course, restaurant food is taxed in Fort Wayne at 8%.

....they also tax restaurant "to go" orders here...not sure if that is state-wide or just a local thing.

Yes, all restaurant food is taxed whether it's to go or not.

Oh wow! Luckily in NH, the only thing taxed is prepared food at the grocery store, & obviously at restaurants. I've heard "rumors" about putting a sales tax in place!! I'd :cry: !!

1. What is the purpose of "Attn: Indiana Consultants!!"?

"Attn: Indiana Consultants!!" is a special designation for our consultants in the Indiana area. It is used to communicate important information and updates specific to our consultants in Indiana.

2. How can I become an Indiana consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef in Indiana, you can visit our website to learn more about the opportunity and sign up. You can also reach out to a current Indiana consultant for more information and guidance.

3. Are there any exclusive perks for Indiana consultants?

Yes, Indiana consultants have access to exclusive perks such as special training and events, as well as additional support and resources from our Indiana-based team.

4. Can I still participate in events and training if I am not located in Indiana?

Of course! While "Attn: Indiana Consultants!!" is specifically for our consultants in Indiana, all consultants are welcome to participate in events and training regardless of their location.

5. How can I stay updated on "Attn: Indiana Consultants!!" information?

You can stay updated on all "Attn: Indiana Consultants!!" information by regularly checking our website and following our social media pages. We also send out emails and newsletters to our Indiana consultants with important updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies