• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Using Sticky Notes for Collecting Outside Orders and Payments?

In summary, "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" is a versatile seasoning blend that adds depth and flavor to dishes. It can be used as a rub, sprinkled on foods, or mixed with oil or butter. It is gluten-free and has a shelf life of 2 years. It can also be used on grilled foods for a delicious smoky flavor.
chefann
Gold Member
... to get with the program.

Someone posted a couple days ago about the sticky notes they ordered from VistaPrint with return info, that they put on receipts. Well, the light bulb finally went on for me!

I've been putting a self-addressed stamped envelope in my host packs with a sticky note on it. I write "Use this envelope to collect outside orders and payment" on the sticky. Um, hello?!? I just ordered a sticky pad from VistaPrint with that text already on it. Now I won't have to write it out in my chicken scratch.

that's cool! I've yet to order from them but need to go check it out again!

Well now, isn't that just nifty?? Great idea.:)

That was me. I like your idea too & will have to try it. We should start a thread with Vista Print ideas. Each time I order, I make recipe cards out of postcards. I just change up the color for different recipes.

smspamperedchef said:
that's cool! I've yet to order from them but need to go check it out again!

Sharon, you may have received a VistaPrint business card from me when we roomed together at New Director Academy. There's a possibility I had Merrill, but I've done VistaPrint cards 3 times.

Also had BEAUTIFUL postcards made for invitations to my son's senior recital. His music fraternity friends have asked him where they came from!

that is a GREAT idea!!! I am thinking I need to change my closing-show policy and do it this way for out-of-town shows.

1. What is "Sometimes It Takes Me a While"?

"Sometimes It Takes Me a While" is a versatile seasoning blend that can be used in a variety of dishes. It includes a unique blend of spices and herbs that add depth and flavor to your cooking.

2. How do I use "Sometimes It Takes Me a While"?

You can use "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" as a rub on meats, sprinkled on vegetables, or added to soups, stews, and sauces. It can also be mixed with oil or butter to create a flavorful marinade or dressing.

3. Is "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" gluten-free?

Yes, "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. It is also free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.

4. How long does a jar of "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" last?

The shelf life of "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" is approximately 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. However, for optimal flavor, we recommend using it within 6 months of opening.

5. Can I use "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" on grilled foods?

Absolutely! "Sometimes It Takes Me a While" adds a delicious smoky and savory flavor to grilled meats, vegetables, and even fruits. Just sprinkle it on before grilling for a burst of flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • carrdinal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
Replies