• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Swissjust Products for Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, the director is considering selling these products and also selling PCs at the same time. People who try the products say they are not impressed with the quality of the oils or creams. They also say that the customer base would have to split their money. The director is considering hosting a wellness presentation for her friends and customers, but doesn't feel obligated to do it.
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
One of my Future Directors is considering selling these products and PC at the same time. I looked at their website but am curious if anyone here has tried the products and what you think.

Hmmm. What do they sell?

First off, if she is interested in becoming a Director, she would have to give up the other business to promote. Secondly, her customer base would have to split their money. Third, I wouldn't pay $19 for aromatherapy!

Well Being Products? Oils, creams that are combined depeding on what you want to do with them. SwissjustUSA.com At our last training I was miserable with lower back pain due to a visit from Aunt Flo and she gave me some cream and oil to mix and rub on my lower back and abdomen. I felt better! Then again it could have been the pain pills I took right before that! :)

I have never heard of them, but went to their website, and it looks like they've got high grade essential oils, etc. I would pay what they are asking because I'm a firm believer in essential oils, but I believe it's a personal preference. :) I don't know if she'd be as successful at SwissJust with the fact that people's pocket books are being stretched at the gas pumps and the grocery store...

cmdtrgd said:
First off, if she is interested in becoming a Director, she would have to give up the other business to promote. Secondly, her customer base would have to split their money. Third, I wouldn't pay $19 for aromatherapy!
My thoughts exactly! She was shy about telling me she was considering it (something tells me she already did it). She says she wouldn't have to wash dishes, that the presentations are easier to do and the products are fantastic. She has done very well recruiting but is upset that her recruits don't do much. She has recruited 7 people but only two are active now.

Kitchen Diva said:
I have never heard of them, but went to their website, and it looks like they've got high grade essential oils, etc. I would pay what they are asking because I'm a firm believer in essential oils, but I believe it's a personal preference. :) I don't know if she'd be as successful at SwissJust with the fact that people's pocket books are being stretched at the gas pumps and the grocery store...

A year ago I tried Herbalife. The husband of one of my consultants was doing the program behind his wife's back and was losing weight. When she found out she was furious, but some months later her husband joined Herbalife and she was forced to leave PC for that. The person that recruited him said that she couldn't believe that she and others preffered to spend their money on pots and pans than their health and well being. My come-back was that people wouldn't need so many pills if they had a better diet, that in my opinion a lot of what they were selling was to "repair" damage we do to ourselves by not eating the right things. I lost her as a consultant and I hear she's struggling. I imagine people will not pay for that when the economy is the way it is, yet they will pay for healthy cooking alternatives.

Update: She joined! She asked me to do a Wellness presentation for her and is sure that I will love the products. I got information in the mail and she called to tell me and ask me. She says she still loves Pampered Chef but feels she is no where near becoming a Director and just wants to see which will work best for her. Here we go again....

Addie - don't feel obligated to do a show for her. Your friends and customers also only have so much money to spend, and you want them to spend it with you! If you like the products, do it. Personally I would go to a show at her house, but not host one of my own.

cmdtrgd said:
Addie - don't feel obligated to do a show for her. Your friends and customers also only have so much money to spend, and you want them to spend it with you! If you like the products, do it. Personally I would go to a show at her house, but not host one of my own.

That's a good idea!! I told her my calendar was full especially July with National Conference (she went last year.) She says with this company she can earn her conference and it is completely free. I can tell she's torn. I told her I wasn't going to twist her arm to stay with PC because she has to do what's best for her. I simply told her was an asset to my team and hoped she chose PC in the end.

Aww Addie - you have done your best - let her do what she feels best for her - what is good for one might not be good for another - sorry you are losing a team member though!

Thank you! I can't seem to get some of my consultants to work and the ones that work hard get antsy and get sucked in easily by other people. I'm sure that if things would have worked out better with her recruits she would be more excited about PC. Oh well, have to keep looking for my next SUPERSTAR! :)

1. What is Swissjust?

Swissjust is a company that specializes in natural and organic wellness products, including essential oils, skincare, and home fragrances.

2. Are Swissjust products safe to use?

Yes, Swissjust products are made with natural and organic ingredients that are safe for use. They also undergo rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure their safety and effectiveness.

3. How do I purchase Swissjust products?

You can purchase Swissjust products through a consultant, like myself, or through their official website. You can also attend a Swissjust party to try out products and make purchases.

4. Are Swissjust products only for women?

No, Swissjust offers a wide range of products that cater to both men and women. They have products specifically designed for men, such as beard oils, as well as products that can be used by anyone, such as essential oils.

5. What makes Swissjust products different from other wellness brands?

Swissjust products are made with high-quality, natural ingredients and are backed by Swiss technology and research. They also have a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical sourcing, making them a leader in the wellness industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies