• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you had a $1760 party in your first month with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the individual had a successful $1760 party in their first month with The Pampered Chef by following training and tips, reaching out to family and friends, and offering incentives for guests to host their own parties. They sold a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, and plan on maintaining high sales by utilizing training and resources, staying in touch with customers, and hosting parties. Their advice for new consultants is to stay organized, utilize resources, and be passionate about the products.
PAMPCHEFTAM
Hi everyone! I have been visiting this fantastic website for a couple of weeks now and I can't believe how much info and help is out there. Everyone seems so helpful and positive!
Nov. is my first starter month and my first party was on Nov. 11th. IT WAS A $1760.00 SHOW WITH 4 BOOKINGS!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!
I am really excited about being a consultant for The Pampered Chef! I hope I can keep the sales as high as my first show:)
WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!

What a fantastic start! All that commission, not to mention the super starter bonus, extra banked for plus bonuses & already at level 1 for spring products! I'd say that's a good way to start your business! Welcome!

Welcome to the group. What a great start to your business.

Congratulations Tammy! That is awesome! Keep it up! Pretty soon your kitchen (and basement and garage) will be overflowing with the Pampered Chef products that you earned!!!:D :D

Not to mention YOU QUALIFIED!!!!!! Thats terrific! Welcome and keep it up!

Awesome job, and Welcome to our 'virtual cluster'. Hope you have lots of tips for us on how you did such a stellar first party.

Wow....what a fantastic start! Congratulations!

Wow that is awesome. What did you do to have such a high show? How many people were there?

What a way to start off. Great job. Just keep doing what you are doing and you are sure to have a great time with PC.

Congratulations Tammy!!
Thats a fantastic way to start your business!! You are on your way to great things!! Now tell us what your secret is!! :p

Cheers

That's great Tammy! It sounds like you DESPERATELY needed a PC consultant in your area! Keep up the great work and you'll be off to places you've only dreamed of!:D

Thank you everyone for your positive support!
My mom hosted my first show and she really put the word out to all of her friends. She invited over 50 people but only 10 people actually showed up to the party. She already had around $650 in outside orders before the party because those people knew they would not be able to come. If it wasn't for my mom I don't think my first show would have been such a success. (THANKS MOM!! :) )
My next show is Dec 6th.....Wish me luck!!!

That's awesome, Tammy!! You're off to an amazing start! Keep that momentum going and you'll earn a TON of the incentives and HUGE checks!:D

way to go gurl..... i hope all the others are os good as this one, but please keep in mind that you will have down times too, so please dont quit when it gets slow, just turn to us and let us help you through it. but way to go!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! That is a fabulous first show...Don't let it rain on your parade when you have shows that do not meet that awesome goal!!! Your mom deserves some great PC gifts for Christmas :)

1. How did you have a $1760 party in your first month with The Pampered Chef?

I followed the training and tips provided by The Pampered Chef to host a successful party. I also reached out to family and friends to spread the word about my new business.

2. What products did you sell to reach such a high sales amount?

I sold a variety of products from The Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. I made sure to showcase the best-selling items and offer special deals and discounts to my guests.

3. How did you get 4 bookings at your first party?

I offered incentives for guests to host their own parties, such as free products or discounts. I also emphasized the benefits of hosting a party, like getting to try out new products and earning free products as a host.

4. How do you plan on maintaining high sales in the future?

I will continue to utilize the training and resources provided by The Pampered Chef. I will also stay in touch with my customers and offer personalized recommendations based on their needs and preferences. Additionally, I will continue to host parties and reach out to new potential customers through social media and word of mouth.

5. What advice do you have for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Stay organized and plan ahead for your parties. Utilize the training and resources provided by The Pampered Chef and don't be afraid to reach out to more experienced consultants for advice. Most importantly, have fun and be passionate about the products you are selling!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeana V
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dn4007
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin