• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?

In summary, the products that will be available while supplies last are the Bakeware, Cookbooks, Cookware Accessories, Cutlery, Specialty Cutting Tools, and the Pampered Pantry. The gift giving options are 1-2-3 Dip!, Grill It! BBQ Tool Set, and Grill It! BBQ Pizza Set.
pctharper
Gold Member
With the second round of launcers out at their meetings now, I thought it might be 'safe' to ask!

Joy and Kam usually put something together. But I think they wait until PC puts the images on the website. So probably Monday evening would be the earliest, is my guess.ETA: sorry...don't know where my brain is. The Going, Going, Gone doesn't require new images... doh! So, I guess it just depends on how their weekends are going and if they have time to put it together.

The last few seasons HO hasn't distributed a separate list of retiring items at the launches. That means someone has to go through the catalogs, page by page, to see what's gone. Jane usually does a really good job of getting that out, but I don't know if she went to launch.

I usually get news emailed to me from a few people but nobody has let me know any of the news this season, so I'm pretty much in the dark. I can't work on anything until I get a fairly accurate listing.

I just saw one on FB. I'll see what I can do to repost here.

Not the best quality to read, but here it is.

Attachments

• discontinued.jpg
    discontinued.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 896
They're discontinuing the Ladel and not bringing out another one?!

Wow, they are getting rid of the ginger wasabi sauce? I have people who love that! Guess I'll be making some calls! ;)

Eek! I need to stock-up on the Ginger Wasabi. That's my stir-fry sauce. Good riddance to the maple honey mustard. There are some recipes that use the Moroccan Rub that are pretty good. I think one of my consultants has been using one for her shows.

Because that's hard to read, I typed it all up:

The following products will be available while supplies last through Aug. 31, 2012

Bakeware
Pastry Blender (1683)

Cookbooks
The Pampered Chef Season’s Best Recipe Collection (Spring Summer 2012) (1949)

Cookware Accessories
Digital Pocket Thermometer (2242)

Cookware Tools
Chef’s Tools – Ladle (2346)

Cutlery
3” Paring Knife w/Honing Case (1082)
5” Utility Knife w/Honing Case (1083)
8” Chef’s Knife w/Honing Case (1084)

Specialty Cutting Tools
Quikut Paring Knives (Set of 3) (1258)

Entertaining
Adjustable Tiered Tower (1956)
Cake Pedestal (1957)
Wine Bottle Opener (2157)

Gift Giving
1-2-3 Dip! (2384)
Grill It! BBQ Tool Set (2393)
Grill It! BBQ Pizza Set (2394)

Kitchenware
Soft-Tip Cleaning Brushes (1624)
Glass Cleaning Brush (1634)
Twixit! Clip Combo Pack (Cranberry, White) (2651)

Must-Haves See updated product sets on pages 34-35 in the Fall/Winter 2012 Catalog
Deep Covered Baker Dinner Set (2502)
Skillet Dinner Set (2503)
Grill Pan Dinner Set (2504)
Manual Food Processor Set (2508)

The Pampered Pantry
Chili Pepper Sauce (9701)
Maple Honey Mustard Sauce (9741)
Creole Rub (9748)
Spinach & Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning (9755)
Lemon & Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning (9755)
Ginger Wasabi Sauce (9808)
Moroccan Rub (9995)

Round-Up from the Heart
Round-Up from the Heart 2011 Trivet (2946)

Simple Additions
Large rectangular platter with handles (2026)
Large round platter (2034)

Host Half-Price Combinations
Specialty Scraper Set (HP87)

Thanks for the list!

Thanks! I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight! :)

I just got back from launch and haven't had a chance to do anything yet. Since Joy is working on a Going, Going, Gone (Thank you) I won't. I will work on the price changes (That's what I usually do) but not until tomorrow. I've been up since 4AM...

By the way, did anyone else notice that the Tangerine Classic Scraper is $11.50 and the White Classic Scraper is $12.00?

So other thana few items, most look like redesigns, not true disappearance.

I see I will have to stock up on the Creole Rub though!! That stuff is delish on shrimp and chicken, IMHO.

The knives in Honing Cases? Say it isn't so!!!

pctharper said:
They're discontinuing the Ladel and not bringing out another one?!

Weird because they have a recipe in the new Season's Best showing the ladle.

We do have another ladle. Might it be that one in the Season's Best?

1. What is "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?"

"Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef where guests compete to see who can complete a specific task the fastest, using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I play "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?"

To play "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?", the host will choose a Pampered Chef product and a task to complete, such as dicing an onion. Guests will then race to see who can complete the task the fastest using the chosen product. The winner receives a prize!

3. Can I modify the tasks for "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?"

Yes, you can modify the tasks for "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?" to fit your preferences or the theme of your party. Just make sure to use Pampered Chef products in the tasks.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to play "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?"

No, anyone can play "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?" at a Pampered Chef party. It's a fun and interactive way to showcase the versatility and efficiency of Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any age restrictions for playing "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?"

There are no age restrictions for playing "Has Anyone Done a Goin Going Gone?" However, younger children may need adult supervision when using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • martiarnold
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
martiarnold
  • Stacey4pampchef