• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Mother's Day!!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Just wanted to send a "Happy Mother's Day" wish to all of you great mommies on here!!

Have a great day, you have earned it!!!!!!!!!

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Thanks Andrea!!!!!!

I want to second that Happy Mothers day! :D I am enjoying mine, Hope you all have a Beautiful Day!:D

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Hi everyone,

Happy Mother's Day from me as well! Not if I can just stop eating - having a great one with my hubby & 3 great kids!

Gina Miller

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Happy Mother's Day to you all too!

It's my first and 1st annivesary too, last year on Mother's Day, we found out we were having a baby. So today is a special day for us.

So you all Mothers, enjoy your day!

With love,
Jenny :)

apriljc

Advanced Member
Apr 3, 2006
Happy Mother's Day

i want to wish every mom out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Everyone out there deserves a good one. I have two boys 5 & 3 and the one of the first things they told me this am was Happy Mother's Day.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Hope you all HAD a happy Mother's Day! It was my daughters' dance recital, so that was memorable & lots of fun:) Hope all you mommies had a fun day with your little ones. (& not so little ones maybe?!)

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Hope you all HAD a happy Mother's Day! It was my daughters' dance recital, so that was memorable & lots of fun:) Hope all you mommies had a fun day with your little ones. (& not so little ones maybe?!)