• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)

In summary, you can customize the "Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)" message by adding the recipient's name, changing the font style and color, and including a personal message. You can also upload a photo of your choice to make the message more special. The message will stay on the screen for 24 hours and can be scheduled for a specific date and time. There is no limit to the number of recipients for the birthday message, making it perfect for group celebrations.
pamperedharriet
Hope you had a great birthday, Rita!

Yes Rita I hope you had a great Birthday!!!!!

Was it the 2nd or the 3rd? Either way I hope you had a GREAT bday!! Mine was the 2nd :) so maybe yours was the same day!

Happy Birthday, both of you!

Happy Birthday Rita, I didn't know the date. Hope you celebrated in style.

Hugs,

Lisa

PS, Can't wait to have our annual lunch at the castle, can't believe it'll be in a little over a month.

Hope your birthday wishes all came true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Happy belated birthday Jodi and Rita!
God bless,
Amanda

Happy Birthday to both of you!!

Related to Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)

1. Can I customize the "Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)" message?

Yes, you can customize the birthday message by adding the recipient's name and changing the font style and color. You can also add a personal message to make it more special.

2. Is there an option to include a photo on the "Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)" message?

Yes, you can upload a photo of your choice to be included in the birthday message. This adds a personal touch and makes the message even more meaningful.

3. How long does the "Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)" message stay on the screen?

The birthday message stays on the screen for 24 hours. After that, it will disappear and can no longer be viewed.

4. Can I schedule the delivery of the "Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)" message?

Yes, you can schedule the delivery of the birthday message to a specific date and time. This is a great option for surprising someone with a birthday message at midnight or when they are away.

5. Is there a limit to the number of recipients for the "Happy Birthday, Rita (Grandmarita)" message?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipients for the birthday message. You can send it to as many people as you want, making it perfect for group celebrations or sending birthday wishes to all your family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies