• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Rae Bates: Celebrating Your Special Day!

In summary, customers can customize the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message for their own loved one by adding their name and personal message. They cannot change the font or color of the message, but can schedule its delivery for a specific date and time. The message is included in the price of the product and does not have any additional fees. Photos or videos cannot be included in the message, but a personalized note can be added.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just noticed that it is your birthday today! Hope you have a great day!

Happy birthday, Rae! :)

Thanks! I had a great day.

Happy Birthday!!! My mom's birthday is November 3rd!!!

So sorry I'm late.....I hope you had a great day!

Late and unorganized seems to be my life story lately - must have something to do with Anne's Mercury being in retrograde!!!:confused:

pamperedlinda said:
So sorry I'm late.....I hope you had a great day!

Late and unorganized seems to be my life story lately - must have something to do with Anne's Mercury being in retrograde!!!:confused:
It REALLY does!

Happy Birthday!!!

(Becky you are so sweet for posting it!)

Thank you so much to everyone. I am blessed. It's great to feel connected to so many people, even though we've yet to meet. You guys are great!

Happy belated birthday.

Happy belated b-day from me:D

Related to Happy Birthday Rae Bates: Celebrating Your Special Day!

1. Can I customize the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message for my own loved one?

Yes, you can personalize the message with your loved one's name and add your own special message or greeting.

2. Is there an option to choose a different font or color for the message?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to change the font or color of the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message. But we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our options.

3. Can I schedule the delivery of the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message for a specific date and time?

Yes, you can choose the date and time you want the message to be sent. Simply select the desired date and time before completing your order.

4. Is there an additional cost for the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message?

No, the message is included in the price of the product you are purchasing. There are no additional fees for the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message.

5. Can I include a photo or video in the "Happy Birthday Rae Bates!" message?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to include photos or videos in the message. However, you can add a personalized note or greeting to make the message more unique and special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies