• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!

In summary, "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to honor the company's founder, Jwamp, with fun activities and delicious food. It usually takes place in June and is open to all consultants, hosts, customers, and employees. The event includes games, challenges, and cooking demonstrations, and an invitation with an RSVP link will be sent out to confirm attendance.
heat123
Silver Member
Just noticed it was your birthday! Happy Day to you:) !

Happy Birthday To You! And Many More!

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday jwamp happy birthday to you. To bad you couldn't hear this, people say I sound just like mariah carey...sorry just got done watching idol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!:D

Happy B-day Janice, hope you had a wonderful day! Darby is fired, she is suppose to be up on these things!

Happy Birthday Janice!!!!:D

Happy Birthday Janice! Sorry we weren't up on this earlier!!!:D

Hope you had a great day:D I always forget to look at the b-days; I love it when someone else is on the ball! Hope your day was happy!

Hope you had a great birthday Janice!

Thank you all so much! I actually went in and redid my profile yesterday and noticed it wasn't there, so I added it...what a relief for Darby! :p

I am the ripe old age of 44....although my 25 year old son is always mistaken for my younger boyfriend when we go to the mall!!;)

Thanks again....now off to the treadmill. Have to fit into a bikini for Atlantis!:eek:

Related to Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!

What is "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!"?

"Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate the birthday of our beloved founder, Jwamp. It is a day full of fun, games, and great food to honor Jwamp and his contributions to our company.

When is "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!" happening?

The exact date of "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!" varies each year, but it is usually held in the month of June. Keep an eye out for announcements and invitations from Pampered Chef to find out the specific date and time.

Who can attend "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants, hosts, customers, and employees are welcome to attend "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!" We encourage everyone to join in on the celebration and show their appreciation for Jwamp.

What activities can we expect at "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!"?

There will be a variety of activities planned for "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!" including games, challenges, and cooking demonstrations. We want everyone to have a great time and enjoy themselves while celebrating with Jwamp.

How can I RSVP for "Celebrate Jwamp's Birthday with Wishes and Well-Wishes - Happy Day!"?

An invitation with a link to RSVP will be sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants, hosts, customers, and employees. Simply click on the RSVP link and follow the instructions to confirm your attendance. We look forward to seeing you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies