• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Paulette: A Blessed Day Celebration!

In summary, the person had a wonderful birthday and spent the day at a scrapbooking place called Creative Escapes. They were greeted with coffee, snacks, and a tour of all the crafting supplies available. The owner, Charlotte, was very accommodating and provided lunch and dinner. She even had a special birthday message and candle in the dessert. The person also received a sign and banana bread from their MOMS club friends when they returned home. They are excited to go back to Creative Escapes again.
luvs2sellit
Have A Blessed Day!:d

happy birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday!!:)

May you be wonderfully pampered today!

Happy Birthday & have a GREAT day!!!!

Happy Birthday

Have a Pampered Birthday!!!:)

Thank you all soooo much! I had a wonderful day!

Ok so I have to tell you about what I did on my birthday!
I went to this AWESOME place in St. Cloud called Creative Escapes http://creativeescapes-sc.com/index.htm to scrapbook for the day. I had heard about this place from My SIL Cathy and she has been wanting me to go for over 2 years. Well....... if you want to go somewhere to scrapbook, do cards or whatever this place is AWESOME! It is in the home (basement) of a lady named Charlottee who is just the nicest, most genuine, caring person I have met in a long time. For Starters she carries in ALL your stuff. For first timers she gives you a tour and tutoiral of all the "TOYS: she has to offer (awesome creating keesakes software,Sizix & Circut machine). Within 20 minutes we had coffee brewing orange juice and cinamon rolls to munch on. Arround 11am she brought us a snack of veggies dip and tortilla chips (she also has a fridge stocked with all kinds of POP and bottled water which can help yourself to at any time). For lunch and dinner you can order anything from local resteraunts and she will pick it up. You can either eat in the crop area or if it is nice out on her lovely deck (she has a beautiful garden). We ate lunch outside because it was so nice! Also included in your cost is a choice of about 8 deserts (I had Cheesecake YUM!!!) She brings this to you about an hr after dinner. I forgot to mention that when I walked in She had written welcome to us on her buliten board and speciffically Happy birthday to me! Also when she brought my dinner she brought me a balloon, and in my cheesecake she had lit a birthday candle! The best part is Charlotte (the owner) does it all with a smile and enthusiasim that is unbelieveably contageous!
At the end of the day you get a bill for everything (Space & food) then she & or her hubby cary your stuff out and put it in your car! How great is that!!!
I can not wait to go back!!!

When I got home I had a lovely sign from my MOMS club friends and a yummy loaf of HM bananna bread! WOOHOO!
Have a great day!

Related to Happy Birthday Paulette: A Blessed Day Celebration!

What is "Happy Birthday Paulette"?

"Happy Birthday Paulette" is a versatile seasoning blend made by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of herbs and spices that adds a delicious flavor to a variety of dishes, including chicken, fish, vegetables, and more.

What are the ingredients in "Happy Birthday Paulette"?

The ingredients in "Happy Birthday Paulette" include garlic, onion, sea salt, black pepper, red bell pepper, parsley, oregano, and thyme. It also contains natural flavors and anti-caking agents.

Is "Happy Birthday Paulette" gluten-free?

Yes, "Happy Birthday Paulette" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye, making it safe for individuals with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

How do I use "Happy Birthday Paulette" in my cooking?

"Happy Birthday Paulette" is a versatile seasoning blend that can be used in many ways. You can sprinkle it on meats, vegetables, or even popcorn for added flavor. It also works well in marinades, sauces, and dressings.

Is "Happy Birthday Paulette" available in different sizes?

Yes, "Happy Birthday Paulette" is available in two sizes - a 2.2-ounce jar and a 4.7-ounce jar. The smaller size is perfect for trying out the seasoning, while the larger size is great for frequent users or for gifting to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies