• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Leftymac: Celebrating 32 Years and Counting

In summary, the conversation was about Keith's birthday and his plans to attend a Kelly Clarkson and Reba concert. Janet joked about Keith being an expert at trying out recipes ahead of everyone else. Others wished Keith a happy birthday and expressed their excitement for the concert. Keith thanked everyone and shared his plans to make a video of the concert. Some belated birthday wishes were also given.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Ah, to be 32 again...

(Seriously, I'm not THAT much older, but it already seems to be rapidly fading...)

Have a great day! Don't eat too much!

Thanks, Janet! I won't be eating much today...I'll be too busy having the time of my life at the Kelly Clarkson and Reba concert tonight!!! w00t!

Enjoy!I had to joke about the eating because you seem to have tried EVERY PC recipe - way ahead of the rest of us! ;)Don't get too wild and crazy tonight!

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great time tonight!:D

Happy Birthday!!!:balloon:

Happy birthday & enjoy the concert :)

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the concert!

Happy Birthday, Keith, and have fun at the concert tonight!

happy Birthday! Have A Great Time At The Concert!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Keith!!

:balloon::balloon:Happy Birthday Keith!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday Keith! Rock on with Kelly and Reba:)

Thanks everyone! And Janet...I try every recipe ahead of everyone else because I live alone and have nothing better to do. Unfortunately, it's not some glamorous foodie life that I lead. :)

Happy Birthday I hope you have a wonderful night !!!!!!!!!

leftymac said:
Thanks everyone! And Janet...I try every recipe ahead of everyone else because I live alone and have nothing better to do. Unfortunately, it's not some glamorous foodie life that I lead. :)

SOOOOO Party at Keith's house ???? Hmmmm he is a cookin - who is a going??? We can "help " sample for ya darlin!

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Sorry I'm late, but I hope all of your birthday wishes came true.

Sure....it's big enough. Come on over to Fairfax! And oh my god, you guys...this concert was absolutely incredible! Today I'm putting together a video documentary of it that, and I'll be sure to post the link on here!

DAHLING ... you don't look a day older than 31!

Glad it was happy!

Happy belated b-day! What a great concert to go to! Both of those lady's are wonderful!

Aww, Keith, I'm sorry I'm late! Darn, I could've come over for dinner, too! Of course, since I'm so good with addresses . . .

Anyway, hope you had an awesome birthday, and may you have a blessed year!

Gee, totally missed this thread!! And me who always checks the birthdays! :rolleyes:

Happy belated Birthday, Keith! Hope it was a good one! :)

Related to Happy Birthday Leftymac: Celebrating 32 Years and Counting

1. What is "Happy Birthday Leftymac!"?

"Happy Birthday Leftymac!" is a special birthday-themed recipe collection from Pampered Chef featuring delicious and festive dishes perfect for celebrating a loved one's birthday.

2. Are the recipes in "Happy Birthday Leftymac!" easy to make?

Yes, all the recipes in "Happy Birthday Leftymac!" are designed to be easy and convenient to make, using simple ingredients and Pampered Chef kitchen tools.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "Happy Birthday Leftymac!" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes in "Happy Birthday Leftymac!" can be easily adapted to fit a variety of dietary needs and preferences, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the "Happy Birthday Leftymac!" recipes through Pampered Chef?

While Pampered Chef does not sell ingredients, we do offer a convenient shopping list feature for each recipe in "Happy Birthday Leftymac!", making it easy for you to gather all the necessary ingredients for your celebration.

5. Is "Happy Birthday Leftymac!" available in a physical or digital format?

"Happy Birthday Leftymac!" is available for purchase both as a physical cookbook and as a digital download, allowing you to access the recipes anytime and anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
janezapchef