• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Kris!!!! (LegacyPampered Chef46)

In summary, for Kris's birthday, some gift ideas from Pampered Chef include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, or a set of high-quality kitchen knives. Gift cards are also available for Kris to choose their own present. Special deals or discounts may be available, and Pampered Chef parties can be scheduled for Kris's birthday. Some birthday-themed products from Pampered Chef include Confetti Sprinkles and a Silicone Celebration Mold. It is possible to send Kris a personalized birthday message with their Pampered Chef order.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I hope it's a great one!!!! :D

happybirthday.gif

Have a fabulous day:)

(I think she's in wave 3 right? So she's spending her b-day in Chicago!)

Happy cake eating day to you!!! :)

Happy Birthday!!

YEPPERS - She is in Wave 3 and hopefully have a great time at NC!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEGGY!

Happy Birthday!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday, Have a great day!!

Happy Birthday!! Have A Great Day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your day!

:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday!!!!:balloon::balloon:

I hope you have a Pampered day!

happy birthday!

You shouldda said, "Happy Birthday, Leggy!" I didn't know who you meant!
6.gif

Sorry to confuse you KG! ;)

Happy Birthday Leggy!!!!!:DEnjoy Chicago, wished I could have said hi before I left Chicago.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_34_1.gif

Hope you have a great day & I KNOW that workshop was a success!

Happy Birthday Kris!!! Hope you had an awesome day!

Happy Birthday!

Thank you guys! It was a fun day...I got to spend it with several thousand screaming 'friends'!

My best birthday present: My former Hospitality Director from Germany was awarded the Hospitality Award!!! (She treated me like one of her own when I started my business there and is now providing hospitality support to my team members still overseas. She is amazing and totally deserves the honor!)

Happy Birthday Kris! I was in your workshop at Conference - you did a great job!:)

Happy belated birthday, Kris. You should have told us it was your birthday at lunch!! I hope enjoyed the whole day!

Hope you had a great day, Kris. It was nice to meet you and to be in your workshop!

Related to Happy Birthday Kris!!!! (LegacyPampered Chef46)

1. What are some gift ideas for Kris's birthday?

Some great gift ideas from Pampered Chef for Kris's birthday could include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, or a set of our high-quality kitchen knives. We also offer gift cards that Kris can use to choose their own perfect present.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for Kris's birthday?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always happy to offer special deals or discounts for birthdays! Please contact me directly to discuss any current promotions or exclusive offers that may be available for Kris's birthday.

3. Can I have a Pampered Chef party to celebrate Kris's birthday?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are a fun and unique way to celebrate any occasion. Get in touch with me to schedule a virtual or in-person party for Kris's birthday, where they can earn free and discounted products as the host.

4. Are there any birthday-themed products available from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets for every occasion, including birthdays. Some popular birthday-themed products include our Confetti Sprinkles and Silicone Celebration Mold, perfect for making fun and festive treats.

5. Can I send Kris a personalized birthday message with their Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can! When placing an order for Kris's birthday, simply add a note in the comments section during checkout, and I will make sure to include a personalized birthday message with their package. It's just one small way to make their birthday extra special!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebPC