• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!

In summary, the "Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!" set can be purchased through a Pampered Chef Consultant or on their website. It includes a themed cake pan, spatula, and oven mitt, as well as a special recipe. The set can be used for other occasions and is dishwasher safe. The cake pan can also be purchased individually, along with additional spatulas and oven mitts.
heat123
Silver Member
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you both! Mine is tomorrow!!! Have a great day!:) :p ;)

Have a WONDERFUL Birthday girls....& A Happy!!!!:D

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!:)

Have a pampered day!

Thank You!!!
:D

Happy birthday all. I hope you had a good one.

Happy Birthday

Related to Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!

1. How can I purchase a "Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!" set?

You can purchase the "Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!" set through a Pampered Chef Consultant or on our website. Simply search for the set by name or item number and add it to your cart.

2. What does the "Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!" set include?

The set includes a Koolotus and Sherriaz themed cake pan, spatula, and oven mitt. It also comes with a special recipe for a delicious birthday cake.

3. Can I use the "Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!" set for other occasions?

Absolutely! The set is great for any birthday celebration, but can also be used for other special occasions like anniversaries or graduations. Get creative and use the cake pan to make themed desserts for any event.

4. Is the "Happy Birthday Koolotus and Sherriaz!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all components of the set are dishwasher safe for easy clean up.

5. Can I purchase the Koolotus and Sherriaz cake pan separately?

Yes, the cake pan is available for individual purchase. You can also purchase additional spatulas and oven mitts separately to complete your set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies