• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Janel Kelly and Donna

In summary, the best gift to give for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday is something from the Pampered Chef catalog, such as kitchen tools, cookware, or stoneware. There may be special deals or promotions available for birthdays, and personalization options are also offered. The return policy varies depending on the item, but customer service is always available to assist. Gift wrapping services are also available for an additional fee.
rennea
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Girls, hope you have a good one!:)

Have a Pampered Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Girls!

Have A Great Day!!!

Thank you! I actually had to work on my birthday, but my husband is taking me out this week. :)

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, it was a nice surprise when I logged in! Donna

Sorry I am late, So Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!:)

I hope you all had a great day!!

What is the best gift to give for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday?

The best gift to give for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday would be something from the Pampered Chef catalog! You could choose from a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, or our popular line of stoneware. They are sure to love anything that helps make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Do you have any special birthday deals or promotions for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for birthdays, holidays, and other occasions. We recommend checking our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if there are any current promotions that would be perfect for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday celebration.

Can I personalize a gift for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our products. You can add a special message or monogram to our stoneware, cutting boards, and more. Contact your consultant for more information on how to personalize a gift for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday.

What is the return policy for birthday gifts?

Our return policy varies depending on the item and the reason for return. However, we strive to provide excellent customer service and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for more information on our return policy.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can choose from a variety of wrapping paper and ribbon options to make your gift extra special. Simply let your consultant know that you would like your gift wrapped when placing your order for Janel Kelly and Donna's birthday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies