• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Gillian: Belated Wishes and Best Wishes for a Great Day!

LOL!In summary, the conversation is wishing Gillian a happy birthday and sending well wishes for her special day. Some jokes are made about her age and the fact that she is now pregnant and unable to drink. Friends and posters on a message board express their love and appreciation for Gillian and her impact on their lives. The conversation ends with a song and more birthday wishes.
Like your new picture Melissa! Now we know what you look like without the hat!

Thanks guys- glad you aren't working today Jennifer! My SIL just gave me the mirrored circle sconce from PL that you have to have 4 bookings to get!! I loved it but barely got one booking off my show. I am so excited to hang it up tomorrow!!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks guys- glad you aren't working today Jennifer! My SIL just gave me the mirrored circle sconce from PL that you have to have 4 bookings to get!! I loved it but barely got one booking off my show. I am so excited to hang it up tomorrow!!

That's awesome, Gillian!

UGHH, and I missed all this, only because I was so busy with life, lololol. Happy Birthday to all of you birthday people!!!!! (be that late or early)http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-051.gif

Happy Belated :(
gilliandanielle said:
Oh, thanks! It is the 26th, which is tomorrow for me and today for you... you guys are so sweet!

Sorry I missed it :( Hope you enjoyed your day!!!

Liz

What did you do for your birthday????

Chozengirl said:
Happy Birthday!
Make the best of it girl!

Holy crap..I didn't even recognize you. Ready for some organizing too. I have some more time now. We gotta attack!!! I HAVEN"T FORGOTTEN (with a singy tone..lol)

Thanks ladies! We went to IHOP and came home. I had a blast though because we were supposed to watch Invincible and really DH watched it while shooting me dirty looks. He couldn't hear the movie over me opening all those tiny bags of tools! I got my sample order and played with everything. I only remember half the movie, LOL!

Happy Brithday... go pamper your self ... have a wonderful day :)

Leah

Gill, sorry I missed it but happy bday!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cat
Replies