• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Bday Erica (erica177311)!

In summary, Erica177311 says happy birthday to both herself and Lacy, and thanks everyone for being so welcoming. She also reminds everyone that it is Lacy's birthday today too.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Erica (erica177311) ! :)

Happy Birthday Erica!!:)

Thank you!!! I must admit - I am on here everyday, but most of the time I am too chicken to put in my input :eek:

Happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

erica177311 said:
Thank you!!! I must admit - I am on here everyday, but most of the time I am too chicken to put in my input :eek:
You shouldn't feel that way! Everyone is here to help if you need it!!!!:)

We'll even protect you from Kitchen Guy, if you need us to. :)

Happy birthday. This site is so great because of everyone's participation. This is the friendliest place online I've ever participated on that was not fully moderated. So jump in and participate we don't bite... unless you put chocolate in front of us.

tlennhoff said:
So jump in and participate we don't bite... unless you put chocolate in front of us.

I am cracking up at this one! I have gotten 2 boxes of yummy chocolates today, plus my mom made me a chocolate cake....if I could reach my hands through the computer I'd share with all you girls & guys;)

tlennhoff said:
Happy birthday. This site is so great because of everyone's participation. This is the friendliest place online I've ever participated on that was not fully moderated. So jump in and participate we don't bite... unless you put chocolate in front of us.
I agree COMPLETELY!!!

Happy Birtyday to you both.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-051.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-023.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And jump in and post! I did and everyone has really made me feel at home!

You guys are so great! I love coming to this site...and who can resist chocolate?!?:D

Related to Happy Bday Erica (erica177311)!

1. How can I make Erica's birthday extra special with Pampered Chef products?

There are so many ways you can use Pampered Chef products to make Erica's birthday even more special! You can create a personalized gift basket filled with her favorite kitchen tools, or host a virtual cooking party for her and her friends. You can also surprise her with a delicious homemade meal using our high-quality cookware and bakeware. The possibilities are endless!

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for Erica's birthday?

We love celebrating birthdays at Pampered Chef, so we often offer exclusive deals and discounts for our customers' special days. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current promotions or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I personalize a Pampered Chef product for Erica's birthday?

Yes, you can! We have a variety of products that can be personalized with a special message or even Erica's name. From cutting boards to kitchen towels, our personalization options make for a thoughtful and unique birthday gift.

4. How can I have a Pampered Chef party for Erica's birthday?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party for Erica's birthday is easy! You can either host a virtual party or an in-person party at your home. Simply reach out to your consultant to schedule a date and time, invite guests, and get ready for a fun and delicious celebration!

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that Erica would love for her birthday?

There are so many amazing Pampered Chef products that Erica would love for her birthday! Some popular choices include our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Mix 'N Scraper®. You can also browse our website for more gift ideas or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies