• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Chilzanne Handles

In summary, the Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Chilzanne Handles refers to an issue where some customers have reported missing handles on their Chilzanne platters. Approximately 100 customers have been affected by this issue. Pampered Chef is actively working to resolve the issue and offering replacements for affected customers. If you have purchased a Chilzanne platter from Pampered Chef and notice missing or loose handles, your platter may be affected. Pampered Chef will also be offering replacements and working to ensure customer satisfaction.
janel kelly
I had a show last Thursday and there was a guest there that asked where the handles for the chilzanne were that you could buy. Of course I had no clue what she was talking about. I have never heard if we had handles for the chilzanne. She described it as a handle you could attach onto the lid of the chilzanne so it would stay closed and make it easier to carry. She said the consultant at the last show she had been to had one and said you could buy them from pampered chef. I told her I had never heard of that before but maybe it was a discontinued item. Anyone have any clue what she was talking about?

It was available for the old style Chillzanne Platter.

The pp is correct. The handle is way too big to use one our current pieces, so maybe the last consultant had the whole set up. I would trade the new features (freezable inserts instead of freezing the entire piece) for the carry handle any day!!

Maybe that was what she was talking about. I have no clue what the old chilzanne looked like so I have no idea how incovenient it was. I guess she just doesn't like the way the new chilzanne travels. She says the lid comes off too easily.

I would LOVE to have a carrying handle for the chillzannes. Sad to say but I LOVE my cupcake taker my mom got me a few years ago from Tupperware, the lid snaps into the base and has a carry handle.

1. What is the Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Chilzanne Handles?

The Mystery of the Missing Pampered Chef Chilzanne Handles refers to a recent issue where some customers have reported missing handles on their Chilzanne platters from Pampered Chef.

2. How many customers have been affected by this issue?

At this time, we have received reports from approximately 100 customers who have experienced missing handles on their Chilzanne platters.

3. What is Pampered Chef doing to address this issue?

Pampered Chef takes this issue very seriously and we are actively working to resolve it. We have identified the root cause of the problem and are in the process of implementing a solution. We are also offering replacements for affected customers.

4. How can I check if my Chilzanne platter is affected?

If you have purchased a Chilzanne platter from Pampered Chef and notice that the handles are missing or loose, your platter may be affected. You can also contact our customer service team to confirm if your platter is part of the affected batch.

5. Will Pampered Chef be offering any compensation for affected customers?

We understand the inconvenience this has caused for our customers and we apologize for any frustration. We are offering replacements for affected customers and will continue to work to ensure our customers are satisfied with their Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmpdRRT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef