• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Specials: Host & Guest Flyers in Three Column Format

In summary, someone created a Host & Guest special flyer in the three column format and it is really cute. The guest special is a kitchen brush thing that is pink - you put the soap in the top and have a scrubber on the bottom (I hope that makes sense, HA!), a pink measuring cup and pink kitchen gloves.
PCGINA
Gold Member
Has anyone created one of the Host & Guest specials flyer that is in the three column format? Someone always creates the best one an dI pirate it :D

I am looking for one that includes May specials.

I am too computer illiterate (sp?) HAH!! to do it myself :p

I am from Canada and the May specials are not posted. Can I please have a hint what they are.
Cathy

cvaccaro said:
I am from Canada and the May specials are not posted. Can I please have a hint what they are.
Cathy

May is Help Whip Cancer.

The host special is a Trio Bowl that is SO CUTE!!! They are connected together. One is pink stripes, one is pink polkadot and the other is solid pink. I think I have that right. Or they can get the rectangle woven tray with white SA rectangle platter.

The guest special is a kitchen brush thing that is pink - you put the soap in the top and have a scrubber on the bottom (I hope that makes sense, HA!), a pink measuring cup and pink kitchen gloves.

On another thread they mentioned going on CC under promoting your business and I found all the information for the month of May. Unbelievable what I have learned from you American gals. This site is really amazing however I have to remember that your prices are a few dollars cheaper for each product :>(
Cathy
ps I love the rectangular tray and SA platter. I have the platter and another woven tray.

jrstephens said:
The guest special is a kitchen brush thing that is pink - you put the soap in the top and have a scrubber on the bottom (I hope that makes sense, HA!), a pink measuring cup and pink kitchen gloves.
The scrubbie doesn't hold soap, it's just a handle with a nylon scrubber on it. But it's really cute! I think it'll be great for exfoliating in the shower.

cvaccaro said:
On another thread they mentioned going on CC under promoting your business and I found all the information for the month of May. Unbelievable what I have learned from you American gals. This site is really amazing however I have to remember that your prices are a few dollars cheaper for each product :>(
Cathy
ps I love the rectangular tray and SA platter. I have the platter and another woven tray.

Thanks, I missed that. For those who are new, HWC month is a great one both for sales and a great cause. (In fact, I already have a show booked for the first weekend in May specifically for the HWC host special.)

PCGINA said:
Has anyone created one of the Host & Guest specials flyer that is in the three column format? Someone always creates the best one an dI pirate it :D

I am looking for one that includes May specials.

I am too computer illiterate (sp?) HAH!! to do it myself :p

OK - Hijackers !!! :D

Any answer to my ORIGINAL post/question....?

I wish I could remember who creates it?? I am getting old - maybe I should pay attention this month when it is posted ! HA!!

Last edited:
I did create one myself - BUT - it is too big to upload here... sorry...

Here is one I did. I'm sorry the file size is so big, I'll try to convert it to PDF so it's easier to view.

Attachments

• April - June.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 601
  • April - June.pdf
    272 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
Awesome job, Kimberly! Thanks so much. I have found these condensed forms to be oh so very helpful (and paper saving). Thanks again!

Tammy

Kimberly - that is fantastic! Thanks - I'm sharing it with my team to help book Spring!! :)

Thank You Kimberly!!!

Thanks - these are what I put in the clear sleeve on the back of my lapboards!

Kimberly - Totally awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks!Kimberly,

Thanks so much for sharing. I can't ever figure out how to do these in word, I use powerpoint a lot a work, but don't have it here at home. So, this is a real timesaver for me! Hope I can return the favor someday!

:D

Katie

Great job Kimberly! Thanks for sharing!:D

WOW! They are awesome....thanks so much!

thank you so much!

A huge thank you!!!:sing:

I love your work THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

You are all welcome!

Thanks from me too!!
Schel :)

Thank you! :chef:

Kim -
Great job! So appreciated by those of us who are creativity "challenged!"

Thank you so much Kimberly for sharing this amazing flyer!! I am going to use these and see if my bookings go up! :)

What are the current H & G specials with May?

The current H & G specials with May include a 6-piece Outdoor Dining Set, a set of Silicone BBQ Mitts, a BBQ Grill Basket, a set of Grill Tools, and a Citrus Press.

Can these H & G specials be purchased individually?

Yes, each of the H & G specials can be purchased individually or as a set.

Are these H & G specials only available for the month of May?

Yes, these H & G specials are only available for the month of May. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase.

What is the price range for these H & G specials?

The price range for the H & G specials with May varies depending on the item. The 6-piece Outdoor Dining Set is $159.50, the Silicone BBQ Mitts are $29.50, the BBQ Grill Basket is $49.50, the Grill Tools set is $79.50, and the Citrus Press is $24.50.

Can I earn any discounts or rewards by purchasing these H & G specials?

Yes, by purchasing these H & G specials, you can earn points towards discounts and free products through the Pampered Chef rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam