• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grey's Anatomy New Season: McDreamy's Shocking Accident

I think it was just a cliffhanger. :(:(I'll have to watch it again to refresh my memory.I don't think so, but I would love to be wrong!
jrstephens
Have yall seen the commercial for the New Season first episode?

It shows McDreamy getting in a wreck!!! I just knew that was going to happen when he left Meredith to go break up with the nurse before they did anything!! UHHH!!! Why could he have not just called her!!!??? Oh why!!

OH NO!!! When does it start up again?

There's a 2-hour (yay!) season premiere on Thursday, September 25th. :) Starts at 9 p.m., so set your DVR's and TIVO's now! :) It's sad how much I've missed my favorite shows the last few months. My world doesn't revolve around television, but it sure is nice to have a place to "escape" to when you need a break from everyday life!

i L:love:VE september for this reason!
ive been waiting for so long & now everythings coming baaack!! :sing:

sklay723 said:
There's a 2-hour (yay!) season premiere on Thursday, September 25th. :) Starts at 9 p.m., so set your DVR's and TIVO's now! :) It's sad how much I've missed my favorite shows the last few months. My world doesn't revolve around television, but it sure is nice to have a place to "escape" to when you need a break from everyday life!

Oh yes, I will set my DVR for that because I am in bed by 10:00 :D

jrstephens said:
Have yall seen the commercial for the New Season first episode?

It shows McDreamy getting in a wreck!!! I just knew that was going to happen when he left Meredith to go break up with the nurse before they did anything!! UHHH!!! Why could he have not just called her!!!??? Oh why!!

The one I saw showed the nurse telling him she was pregnant.. :yuck:

Jenni said:
The one I saw showed the nurse telling him she was pregnant.. :yuck:

OH MY!!! I have not seen that one!!! Goes to show you "one time" will do it, haha! Or at least that is all I remember seeing them anyway, haha!

Since it is only tv, I say pay child support and move on, ha!

WHAT!? I didn't see any of that juice!! I thought Shonda Rhimes said she was going to let Meredith and Derek be happy for a while!?

gilliandanielle said:
WHAT!? I didn't see any of that juice!! I thought Shonda Rhimes said she was going to let Meredith and Derek be happy for a while!?

Hey Gillian!!! Good to "see" you! I saw a thread about you being back but have not had a chance to read it.

sklay723 said:

OHHHH, I cannot wait for this season opener! Countin down the days!:p

I saw a tv guide cover, or some magazine, that said Mer was going to propose to Derek...but will he say yes....I think that's what it says. Or, is that what happened in the last episode? I never got to see that one.
Can't wait for it to start!

I think that is what happened in the last episode but it was so long ago that I have forgotten! Does anyone watch Private Practice? I am so excited because it never came back after the strike so it hasn't been on in FOREVER! Hi Jen!!

Dang I haven't seen them yet and I so can't wait for it to get started either I love them. What I love even more is how they release the seasons on dvd in september cause hubby gets me them for my anns. present and I am happy with that and then there is always something extra. This year we are renewing our vows and going away for the weekend. I hope mcdreamy is okay cause him and mer is the right couple i can't wait even more now lol

My dh nailed it the last episode when he walked away from her standing in that field of candles--as he walked away my dh says "car wreck on the way to break up with that cute nurse--want to bet?" Sheesh. Can we just get these two married off for goodness sake? I appreciate a good love drama but this is getting on my nerves after all these seasons.

Nanisu said:
he walked away my dh says "car wreck on the way to break up with that cute nurse--want to bet?" Sheesh. Can we just get these two married off for goodness sake? .

I said the same thing while screaming "JUST CALL HER FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!":eek:

I must be dense because I hardly remember watching the finale, but I know that a car wreck never crossed my mind...

I have to avoid this chat ===

I just started to watch Grey's buying seasons 1,2,3 on dvd in May, I have watched each season TWICE. Season 4 is coming from Amazon.com SOOOOOON!

I have to hurry up and watch season 4 to be able to watch Season 5 at the end of the month!

I am SURE i can do this--but I do like to enjoy it---hate to rush it!

Well---- Iw ill be joining the conversation soon!!

I can't wait for the new season!! I love Grey's. I have DVR b/c I am one of those people that must be in bed and asleep at 10 and sometimes I have too much to do to be able to sit and watch...plus...I hate commercials. Anyhow, I hope that girl isn't pregnant and that there is no wreck...I mean seriosly!!!!!

Oh...the drama...

I missed the last few episodes last season, but I have them all on DVR. I need to catch up before the end of September!! I also need to finish Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I also love Private Practice, can't wait to see that one again.

I vowed to stop watching this show and a few others on ABC after certain story lines that I don't want to see. Enjoy the new season. Hopefully, I can continue watching House, though. We'll see. I actually have that premier marked on my calendar.

I said this too - something will happen to keep him from telling the nurse. I just knew it!!!! And she is pregnant? I can't wait!

Now if LOST would just start back! I can't believe we have to wait for January for that!

sklay723 said:

I have a show that night! Thank God for TIVO!

dannyzmom said:
I have a show that night! Thank God for TIVO!

I hope the guest invited have Tivo....

JAE said:
I vowed to stop watching this show and a few others on ABC after certain story lines that I don't want to see. Enjoy the new season. Hopefully, I can continue watching House, though. We'll see. I actually have that premier marked on my calendar.

There is one story line in Grey's that if it keeps up I am not sure I will be able to continue to watch it either. I am just so hoping they do not continue with it when the show comes back on.

I'm pretty sure I can guess which one Jennifer!I just realized I have a show on the premier night, so I guess I'll be watching the next day online!

dannyzmom said:
Thank God for TIVO!

Isn't it the best little invention?
It's just the greatest thing ever!!!

pampcheflisa said:
Isn't it the best little invention?
It's just the greatest thing ever!!!

It sure is! You can skip the commericals or pause it!:p

Re: Grey's Anatomy New Season - FRIENDLY REMINDER!For all you Grey's fans, don't forget that the new season begins TONIGHT! Two-hour episode. It's on ABC starting at 9 p.m. where I am, but make sure to check your local listings because I know it changes depending on your location. :)

I AM SOO READY to Watch it tonight!!! Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! I emailed Jennifer this morning stating my excitement!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have parent teacher conferences until 8pm, but my DVR is set. I'll be totally wiped out by the time I get home about 9-ish, but I CAN'T wait to watch it. (We're leaving for the weekend tomorrow morning and there's NO WAY I'm waiting til Sunday to see it!) Besides. I'll have Desparate Housewives to watch Sun. night!!!

:love::sing: I LOOOOOOOVE Grey's!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMM McDreamy & McSteamy!

I'll be watching!! I caught up on the finale last night...

heat123 said:
I AM SOO READY to Watch it tonight!!! Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right there with you!! I cannot wait, I'm so excited!!!

jrstephens said:
There is one story line in Grey's that if it keeps up I am not sure I will be able to continue to watch it either. I am just so hoping they do not continue with it when the show comes back on.

what story line is that???

I can't wait!!! I did not know it was 2 hours, so thank you for posting this! I want to watch ER this season, since it's the last. I'll tivo it tonight!

I'm there too on the story line they ended with at the end of last season. Sorry, can't deal with it.

thecougchef said:
what story line is that???

two women kissing....

I had a show last night....was it a good one? I'll have to watch online later...

Lacy, it was a good one. But like a few others have said, I am really turned off by a certain story line. This was once my favorite show, I still watch it faithfully, but don't like it as much.

My husband stopped watching last year. Then last night the story line most here said they didn't like.... well big surprise he like it. He sat down and watch it.... PIG.... lol it was kinda funny how his man ears perked up. :D
I thought the show was great... I love it all~

Dh forgot to change the tape record speed so after recording survivor (Yeah) he switched to Greys... I was watching when I got home last night and.... The tape stopped half way thru!!!! Waaaaa... I do not have high speed so can not watch online...

Ok, I'm going to eat more Chocolate chip cookies to drown my sorrow......

Oh no Paulette! They will play it again... in the mean time they post the synopsis of the shows on abc.com. It won't be the same as seeing it, but it will catch you up until they replay that episode.I am not really interested in the lesbian story line, but I have no problem with it. I am more offended by the random casual sex where you can't even remember who slept with who last than by the lesbian story line. I love the juiciness of it all of course though :) !

Yeah, but you know that sex sells on TV, so the more sex affairs the juicier it is. It's just a soap opera really but at night and instead of General Hospital, it's at Seattle Grace Hospital! lol I will continue to watch it until it goes off the air I think. It's entertainment for the week.

Don't get me wrong, I love it all! I was just saying that if I had to pick something that I was offended by it would be that over the girl stuff. I just bought season 4 today, so now I need to start saving my pennies for season 5, lol!

i love this show. however, im really over the whole "break up/make up" storyline with derek & meredith. it was touch & go in the premiere and i was going to be mad if they broke up again.

thecougchef said:
i love this show. however, im really over the whole "break up/make up" storyline with derek & meredith. it was touch & go in the premiere and i was going to be mad if they broke up again.

I agree 100% with you on this... either keep them together or break them up already. I still LOVE :love: this show.

vwpamperedchef said:
two women kissing....

Thanks for answering for me. I haven't had the time to be on here much that last several days.

So did Derek have a crash??? I was taping Survivor and ER so had to watch Grey's and was also getting my twins ready for bed, etc so missed a little bit of it.

1. What happened to McDreamy in the new season of Grey's Anatomy?

In the first episode of the new season, McDreamy gets into a serious car accident.

2. Did McDreamy leave Meredith to break up with another nurse?

Yes, in the previous season, McDreamy left Meredith to go break up with a nurse he had started seeing. This ultimately led to his car accident in the new season.

3. Why didn't McDreamy just call Meredith instead of leaving her to break up with the nurse?

It seems like McDreamy wanted to do the right thing and break up with the nurse in person. However, this decision ultimately led to his accident.

4. Is McDreamy going to survive the accident?

We can't reveal any spoilers, but fans will have to tune in to find out what happens to McDreamy after the accident.

5. When does the new season of Grey's Anatomy premiere?

The new season of Grey's Anatomy premiered on September 27, 2018. It airs on Thursdays at 8/7c on ABC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
spoiledchef
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies