• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Show Idea for Sales/Bookings

In summary, the conversation is about using a carafe to serve hot apple cider at Fall shows. The cider is made by boiling pasteurized apple cider with Cinnamon Plus Spice blend and serving it in the carafe. The results from using this demonstration were 5 carafe sales, 7 Cinnamon Plus sales, and 7 bookings. The idea was well received and even generated bookings. One person also shares their success with using a carafe for leftover coffee and another person mentions using it for hot cocoa and tea. The original poster also mentions using the carafe for holiday sales and others express interest in trying the apple cider idea.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This was posted on my loop and I think its an awesome idea for Fall shows!

"Fall is here and I love this time of year. Every year at this time I bring Hot Apple Cider to my shows in my Carafe. BUT, I make it at about 2:30 PM or so (or you can make it just before you go to your show if you're strapped for time) I buy a Gallon of Pasteurized Apple Cider and pour it into a sauce pan then I bring it to a boil. I add about a tablespoon of Cinnamon Plus Spice blend to it and simmer it for about 10 minutes or until it comes to a good boil. I pour it into my carafe and bring it to my show that night. When they see how hot the apple cider is and then they taste the cinnamon plus, they are hooked!! (It's delicious by the way) I tell people if they are in the process of selling a home this is a great thing to have cooking when they are showing the house as well as I tell people this is a great healthy alternative to Hot cocoa or caffeine in coffee and tea..

Results from this cool little demo?
5 Carafe's
7 Cinnamon Plus

4 bookings from tonight's show (2 booked to get the carafe) WAHOO..
3 bookings from last nights show (1 booked for the carafe as well)"

Just thought I'd share...that's what we're here for right?
Now I just have to order a Carafe! I think it would be so pretty displayed on one of the new Fall napkins!

wow that is so cool!!! who wouldve thought that a carafe could generate bookings? lol!! way to go...keep up the good work and creative ideas!!

That is a wonderful idea. Thank you so much for that tip. Right now I am having trouble "branching out" with my shows. I have a lot of the same people at my shows and I'm always trying to think of new things to do. At my show yesterday, I made the Turkey & Cranberry Wreath and the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets. They were a HUGE hit. Even though there were a lot of repeat customers, her show ended up being close to $350 and she is still waiting on some outside orders. I have this huge idea brewing in my head for Holiday Sales. I want to think about it some more before I post it. Probably will do it tomorrow. ;)

Yum, that sounds so good!! I'll definitely have to try that. I've sold carafes by telling the story about bringing home leftover coffee from a show in my carafe, then finally getting around to cleaning it the next morning and it's still hot! I accidentally left mine at a show and the next morning the host noticed it and found the same thing...it was still hot! She wasn't planning on getting the carafe, but then she did. And she became a consultant so I'm sure she'll be telling that story. :)

Thanks for the apple cider idea. I don't drink coffee or tea, so I hadn't given the carafe much thought, but now I wish I had one to use at shows this fall.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

1. How can I come up with a great show idea for my Pampered Chef sales/bookings?

The best way to come up with a great show idea for your Pampered Chef sales/bookings is to get creative and think outside the box. Consider themes such as "Girls' Night In" or "Family Fun Night" and plan activities and recipes that align with the theme. You can also draw inspiration from current trends or seasonal events, such as a holiday cookie swap or a summer grilling party.

2. What type of recipes should I include in my Pampered Chef show?

When planning your Pampered Chef show, it's important to include a mix of recipes that showcase the different products and techniques offered by the company. This can include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even drinks. Be sure to also include recipes that are easy to make and appeal to a wide range of tastes.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef show interactive and engaging?

One of the best ways to make your Pampered Chef show interactive and engaging is to involve your guests in the cooking process. This can include having them help with prep work, allowing them to try out the products, or even having them participate in a cooking challenge. You can also incorporate games, giveaways, and other fun activities to keep your guests entertained.

4. How should I promote my Pampered Chef show to ensure a good turnout?

To ensure a good turnout for your Pampered Chef show, it's important to promote it effectively. Utilize social media to create buzz and share the details of your show. You can also send out personalized invitations to friends, family, and potential customers. Offering incentives, such as discounts or free products, can also help encourage people to attend.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the show to encourage future sales/bookings?

Following up with guests after your Pampered Chef show is crucial for encouraging future sales and bookings. Send a thank-you note or email to show your appreciation for their attendance. You can also include a special offer or promotion to entice them to become a customer or host their own show. Don't forget to keep in touch and continue to share new products and promotions with them in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706