• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Items to Add to Our Collection

In summary, the new scissors are great for cutting can lids. They are also a good choice for the seasonings.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I have $40 in free product from a show I hosted this past weekend and I want everyone's 10 cents..on what would be great to add to my kit..

Mainly something that you think sells MUCH better having it hands on in the show itself, to get people to say, "OH, I WANT THAT TOO"

(i already have the executive cookware, and several stones...)

and i just ordered the trifle last week..coming any day!!

I love my salad choppers, large rectangular platter with handles, can opener, and all the spices.

The can opener is a great idea...when folks see it, hold it, and see how it is used, they always buy them!

I 3rd the can opener! That one sells when they see it. Plus if you take the lid and cut it with the scissors there is more wow factor. Also the salad tongs have been a hit once they get their hands on it. and the color coated santoku knife is another one.

thanks all. I just ordered"
1 can opener, the asian mix, 10 Seasons Best, b/c well i love them, and can't wait to have some extras in my bag for prizes, one handy scraper ( white), one citrus peeler, Oh, and I'll get the lemon hand soap for free too, as I was the host :> So excited!

Get TWO Handy Scrapers!!!!!!! One is useless IMHO.

Oh, I love the citrus press and I use my kitchen shears everyday.

smilesarepriceless said:
...the asian mix, 10 Seasons Best...

Did you know you can order the SB's on your supply order? They're 10 for $6, which makes them just 60 cents each. Also, the seasonings are way discounted on our supply orders as well. I know you had free product to use, but I always try to use the free product for things I can't get at a steep discount myself.

I'm attaching a document with some helpful tips about supply orders. Enjoy your goodies! HTH!

SEE BETH'S POST BELOW FOR UPDATED VERSION...

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:

I totally agree with you. :)

GourmetGirl said:
I 3rd the can opener! That one sells when they see it. Plus if you take the lid and cut it with the scissors there is more wow factor. Also the salad tongs have been a hit once they get their hands on it. and the color coated santoku knife is another one.

Can you cut the can lid with the new scissors??? I haven't tried it yet.

Dawn4 said:

Hmmm, I can't even cut plastic with mine:( ......and yes, I've exchanged them.......

DebbieJ said:
I use the knife along with the handy scraper with no problem. I have more than one handy scraper but only use one at a time.

I vote for the fluted pan if you don't have it yet. People love it - microwave cake, chicken, meatloaf, etc....

...oh and definitely the can opener is a must!! Good choice!

nikked said:
Did you know you can order the SB's on your supply order? They're 10 for $6, which makes them just 60 cents each. Also, the seasonings are way discounted on our supply orders as well. I know you had free product to use, but I always try to use the free product for things I can't get at a steep discount myself.

I'm attaching a document with some helpful tips about supply orders. Enjoy your goodies! HTH!
This is a great doc! Thanks! ...but it needs updating - some of the items on it have changed. ;)

Yeah...I haven't even looked at it in awhile, because I haven't been recruiting. I didn't originally create it, just took it and cleaned it up to my liking. Anyone is welcome to correct any outdated information and repost!

nikked said:
Yeah...I haven't even looked at it in awhile, because I haven't been recruiting. I didn't originally create it, just took it and cleaned it up to my liking. Anyone is welcome to correct any outdated information and repost!
Working on that right now!:D

Here's my revised version of the helpful hints for supply orders for new consultants doc.

Attachments

• 2007 Helpful Tips - Paperwork Order.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 348
Thanks, Beth. Looks great!

Yes!!
Dawn4 said:

I just did it at my show on Saturday & everyone was "wowed".:D

nikked said:
Thanks, Beth. Looks great!
Thank you Nicole - for making the original! It's easy to update things when someone already did the big part of the work.:p

Related to Great Items to Add to Our Collection

1. What are the top-selling items in Pampered Chef's collection?

Our top-selling items include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Nonstick Cookware Set, and Deep Covered Baker.

2. Are there any new and innovative products in Pampered Chef's collection?

Yes, we are constantly updating and adding new products to our collection. Our newest additions include the Power Chef System, Knife Set with Sheaths, and Microfiber Cleaning Cloths.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer any products for specific dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of products that cater to specific dietary needs. Our Gluten-Free Flour Mix, Spiral & Slice, and Veggie Spiralizer are perfect for those following gluten-free or plant-based diets.

4. Can you recommend any must-have items for beginner chefs?

For beginner chefs, we highly recommend our Ultimate Mandoline, Measuring Cup Set, and Flexible Cutting Mats. These items are versatile, easy to use, and perfect for any skill level.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any eco-friendly products?

Yes, we offer a selection of eco-friendly products such as our Reusable Silicone Baking Mat, Stainless Steel Straws, and Glass Meal Prep Containers. We are committed to sustainability and reducing our environmental impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • texasteacher