• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef Stoneware Worth the Investment?

In summary, a new KitchenAid stand mixer owner shares their love for Pampered Chef stoneware and how it has improved their cooking and baking. They also mention wanting to discreetly let someone know they can purchase the bread loaf pan from them. Another KitchenAid owner responds with excitement and offers help and support as a Pampered Chef consultant.
susanr613
Gold Member
I just bought a KitchenAid stand mixer and of course joined a forum so I can learn how to use it. I came across this great endorsement for PC:

"I discovered Pampered Chef stoneware whan my neighbor bought the round deep dish baker for $1 at garage sale and gave it to me. Man! I've cooked, baked, and roasted everything in it from cakes, bacon, roasted chickens, pork, and beef, to baking powder biscuits, breads, and everything you can put in the oven.

Once I did a test and actually baked BP biscuits in my regular pan and some in the stone from the same recipe at the same time. Believe it or not, the ones in the stone rose up higher and fluffier than the others and also had a better bottom. The pan just gets better and better with it's brown patina so I've since purchased some others and now use them all the time for everything. The only thing I should have bought and will someday, is the bread loaves."

Yes, I am trying to discreetly let her know she can order the loaf pans from me.

Just thought you'd enjoy this as much as I did!

Thanks Susan. I love stumbling onto these type of endorsements!

That's nice to see someone singing our praises! (and not like that crazy lady whining about our pans on youtube! lol)

Awesome!!!

Dear fellow KitchenAid stand mixer owner,

Congratulations on your new purchase! I can already tell that you are going to love using it in your kitchen. I saw your post about discovering Pampered Chef stoneware and I couldn't agree more with the amazing results you have experienced. Our stoneware is truly a game changer when it comes to cooking and baking.I'm so happy to hear that you have already purchased some of our stoneware and are using it all the time. I must say, I couldn't agree more with your neighbor's endorsement. The stoneware really does make a difference in the final result of your dishes. And don't worry, you're not the only one who has forgotten to buy the bread loaf pan. It's definitely a must-have in any kitchen.If you ever need any tips or recipes for using our stoneware, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always here to help and support my fellow foodies. And if you ever decide to add the bread loaf pan to your collection, I would be more than happy to assist you with that as well.Happy cooking and baking!Sincerely,

What is a "Great Endorsement"?

A "Great Endorsement" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe a positive review or recommendation from a satisfied customer. It can be in the form of a written testimonial, a rating on a review site, or a word-of-mouth recommendation.

Why are endorsements important for Pampered Chef?

Endorsements are important for Pampered Chef because they serve as social proof and can influence potential customers to try our products. They also help to build trust and credibility in our brand.

How can I leave an endorsement for Pampered Chef?

You can leave an endorsement for Pampered Chef by visiting our website and leaving a review on a specific product, or by sharing your experience with our products on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChef.

Do all endorsements have to be positive?

No, all endorsements do not have to be positive. We value honest feedback from our customers and use it to improve our products and services. However, we do reserve the right to moderate any inappropriate or false endorsements.

What benefits do I receive for leaving an endorsement?

In addition to helping other customers make informed decisions, leaving an endorsement for Pampered Chef can also earn you rewards and discounts on future purchases. You may also have the opportunity to be featured on our website or social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Lisa/ChefBear