• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grap-N-Go Surprise Bag: $5 Goodie Bag for Fundraising and Events

In summary, the conversation was about creating grab-n-go gift bags for $5 with a minimum product value, using different types of bags and including holiday stickers, PC stickers, and a coupon. The idea was well received for upcoming booths and craft fairs and was also adapted for a fundraiser event. The question was raised about what type of bag to use and if the S/B (Seasons Best cookbook) would fit in a bag. The conversation also mentioned using the cookbook as a donation item for an auction.
PamperedSD
I posted this at the end of another thread - but I'm hoping that if I start a new thread I'll get a few responses. . .

Joy - I love the idea of a $5 grab-n-go gift bag! Has anyone does this? I'm wondering what type of bag do you use? The S/B does not seem to fit in any goodie bag I've looked at. I thought about doing a brown lunch sack bag and putting holiday stickers, PC sticker and maybe my info. Kinda like a suprise bag - put in a coupon for $$ or % off and tell them each bag has at least xx amount of product value for only 5 bucks each.

I have my first booth coming up. Its a fundraiser/vendor event at a BMX bike track. They are rasing $$ for a little girl that has cancer. I have to donate a basket with a $20 product value for the auction to join. But I have 2 craft fairs too so if I don't sell them I have 2 more chances to pass them out.

Great idea for my upcoming booths! So simple but a great way to pass on deals and discontinued products. Thanks for sharing.

I like this idea for a Craft Bazaar I have on Friday. I remembered I had some of the old Nancy's Artwork or was it Town & Country smaller bags you can hang on doors. They're clear so folks can see a little of what they will get. Plus, I have some Holiday Goodie Bags that are mostly see-thru. Thanks for the idea.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I tried to use goodie bags but the SB doesn't fit.

Anyone put the SB in a bag?? If so what did you use that it fit in? :confused:

So what do you put in the $5 bags?

PamperedSD said:
I posted this at the end of another thread - but I'm hoping that if I start a new thread I'll get a few responses. . .

Joy - I love the idea of a $5 grab-n-go gift bag! Has anyone does this? I'm wondering what type of bag do you use? The S/B does not seem to fit in any goodie bag I've looked at. I thought about doing a brown lunch sack bag and putting holiday stickers, PC sticker and maybe my info. Kinda like a suprise bag - put in a coupon for $$ or % off and tell them each bag has at least xx amount of product value for only 5 bucks each.

I have my first booth coming up. Its a fundraiser/vendor event at a BMX bike track. They are rasing $$ for a little girl that has cancer. I have to donate a basket with a $20 product value for the auction to join. But I have 2 craft fairs too so if I don't sell them I have 2 more chances to pass them out.

Without sounding crazy, what is an S/B?

The Seasons Best $1.00 cookbook - the best dollar anyone has ever spent!​

What is a Grap-N-Go Suprise Bag?

A Grap-N-Go Surprise Bag is a pre-packaged set of Pampered Chef products that are hand-selected by our team and sold at a discounted price. The specific products included in the bag are a surprise and may vary.

How much does a Grap-N-Go Suprise Bag cost?

The cost of a Grap-N-Go Surprise Bag varies, but typically ranges from $25-$50. The exact price will depend on the products included in the bag, which may vary from bag to bag.

Can I choose the products in my Grap-N-Go Suprise Bag?

No, the products in the Grap-N-Go Surprise Bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that each bag will contain a variety of useful and high-quality Pampered Chef products.

Are Grap-N-Go Suprise Bags available year-round?

No, Grap-N-Go Surprise Bags are only available for a limited time and may vary in availability depending on the season and current promotions. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

Can I return or exchange my Grap-N-Go Suprise Bag?

No, Grap-N-Go Surprise Bags are sold as a set and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you have an issue with a specific product in the bag, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies