1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Grap-n-go suprise bag

1. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I posted this at the end of another thread - but I'm hoping that if I start a new thread I'll get a few responses. . .

Joy - I love the idea of a $5 grab-n-go gift bag! Has anyone does this? I'm wondering what type of bag do you use? The S/B does not seem to fit in any goodie bag I've looked at. I thought about doing a brown lunch sack bag and putting holiday stickers, PC sticker and maybe my info. Kinda like a suprise bag - put in a coupon for $$ or % off and tell them each bag has at least xx amount of product value for only 5 bucks each.

I have my first booth coming up. Its a fundraiser/vendor event at a BMX bike track. They are rasing $$ for a little girl that has cancer. I have to donate a basket with a $20 product value for the auction to join. But I have 2 craft fairs too so if I don't sell them I have 2 more chances to pass them out.

Nov 10, 2009
  2. sburnside

sburnside Member Gold Member

Great idea for my upcoming booths! So simple but a great way to pass on deals and discontinued products. Thanks for sharing.

Nov 11, 2009
  3. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

I like this idea for a Craft Bazaar I have on Friday. I remembered I had some of the old Nancy's Artwork or was it Town & Country smaller bags you can hang on doors. They're clear so folks can see a little of what they will get. Plus, I have some Holiday Goodie Bags that are mostly see-thru. Thanks for the idea.

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

4. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I tried to use goodie bags but the SB doesn't fit.

Nov 11, 2009
  5. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Anyone put the SB in a bag?? If so what did you use that it fit in? :confused:

Nov 18, 2009
  6. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

So what do you put in the $5 bags?

Nov 24, 2009
  7. ChefAndiHV

ChefAndiHV Member Gold Member

Without sounding crazy, what is an S/B?

Nov 25, 2009
  8. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

The Seasons Best $1.00 cookbook - the best dollar anyone has ever spent!​