• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Plan a Successful PC Business Relaunch and Fall Kickoff?

In summary, ChefBeckyD is planning on hosting a "relaunching" of her PC biz, combined with an open house/fall kick off. She is looking for ideas on how this would work best, and is hoping for help from others.
lisatx04
Okay, just more questions...

I am planning on hosting a "relaunching" of my PC biz, combined with an open house/fall kick off. I plan on having all the food just coming out of the oven, or made before guests arrive. I am thinking of not doing a demo, but to have everyone in a relaxed setting where they can eat, drink and buy!! Absolutely no pressure.

Am looking for ideas on how this would work best. I have joined a neighborhood women's group that has at least 50 women right now, so there is a lot of potential.

Any and all help would be appreciated!!

Becky (ChefBeckyD) has a very successful fall kick-off. If you search the threads for posts by her and the words "kick-off" or "fall" you'll probably find the info.

lisatx04 said:
Okay, just more questions...

I am planning on hosting a "relaunching" of my PC biz, combined with an open house/fall kick off. I plan on having all the food just coming out of the oven, or made before guests arrive. I am thinking of not doing a demo, but to have everyone in a relaxed setting where they can eat, drink and buy!! Absolutely no pressure.

Am looking for ideas on how this would work best. I have joined a neighborhood women's group that has at least 50 women right now, so there is a lot of potential.

Any and all help would be appreciated!!

Lisa - this is how I do my Fall Preview.....It is a big job to be the consultant & the hostess at the same time, so I don't do a demo. This year, I had recipes from each theme ready as guests arrived - I did the Avocado Salsa Cups, Mini Pesto Pizzas, BBQ Pork sandwiches, Brownie Truffle Cups, and Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip, and Cran/Rasp. Fizz.
I had a table set up with all of the new products (if you don't have them, borrow from director & cluster mates!) and I did a 10 minute presentation about the new products and Host Specials! Then, I let them just play with the new products, and eat and chat and shop. I booked 6 Shows (3 Sept, 2 Oct, and 1 Nov) Bookings are definitely my goal! The sales are nice, but my main goal is to book for the Fall Selling Season

1. What is the purpose of the Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off?

The Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off event is a chance for our Pampered Chef consultants to reconnect with their customers and share all the exciting new products and promotions for the fall season.

2. When and where will the Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off take place?

The Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check with your consultant for the specific time and location of the event.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. Just make sure to let your consultant know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off event. Your consultant will have more information on these deals.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the Grand Reopening/Fall Kick off?

Yes, it is recommended that you RSVP for the event so that your consultant can plan for the appropriate number of attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your consultant directly or through the invitation sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
raebates
  • abrahamlaur
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ann F