1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Got my first recruit!!!! SWEET!!!

1. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I am so excited I invited an old friend to our monthly sales meeting tonight and she had so much fun with all the ladies she wants to sign up!!! I am so excited I want to jump up and down!!! She said she gets paid friday and has to see her financials before she can buy the kit. I am so excited but worried Ill loose her between now and then.... I know its only a fews days but I have lost potentials before...!!! BUT for now I am just going to be excited that she said she would sign.....!!!YAY for me!!! and her!!!

Dec 15, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!! Just make sure you cover with her that she can still buy the mini-kit through the 31st for the cheaper rate AND get an extra 30 days on her qualification dates if she signs before the 31st. It really IS a great time to sign with Pampered Chef. The benefits will still be good in January, but not THIS good. ;)

Dec 15, 2009
  3. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

so the extra new consultants rewards are only if they sign in December?

Dec 15, 2009
  4. cookinforyou

cookinforyou Member Gold Member

Congrats!! I can't wait to get my first but I have been focused on bookings!

Dec 15, 2009
  5. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I talk to my recruit today and she said she is for sure in to become a consultant. She is already talking to people about shows!!! YAY!!! She is going to be a great first recruit!!

Dec 16, 2009
  6. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Congratulations! That's very exciting for you and her.

Dec 16, 2009
  7. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

That's awesome - congratulations! I signed my first recruit this past March - she has been wonderful to work with and done great - good luck:)

Dec 16, 2009
Have something to add?