1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I completed my first recruiting interview!

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'm so proud of myself! I completed my first recruiting interview (phone). I followed the technique from the "Recruiting- from Maybe to Yes" CD.
    The young lady is very excited and really wants to do this business. She was more interested in MY story and business, which I was afraid of- since right now, I'm just treading water and working on getting my calendar full, but I was honest and said I had let things slide because of illness/holidays/vacation, but now am getting the train moving and things are going very well. (Made lemonade out of my situation!)

She has a 6wk old and an almost 2 yr old, and they are in the process of building a house that will be ready this summer, so she's thinking she might start then- but she's not sure. She wants to jump in when it's "the right time". I said, i think there is no bad time from the business perspective- (I hope that was right- I've not gone through a summer season before), but that personally, obviously she'd have things to consider.

ANyway...I'm excited. Even though it didn't sound like she'd be a recruit right away- it's still a great lead that I'll be in touch with in the coming weeks/months. :D

Apr 2, 2009
  2. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Just thought I would tell you that when I signed, I had a 15 month old and 6wk old, and my husband worked 2 jobs. She can start anytime and do great, there is no bad time from a business perspective, you are right there and she can start whenever she is ready, but now with all of the promotions is always a great time.

Apr 2, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

How exciting for you!!! Congrats!

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?