1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I completed my first recruiting interview!

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'm so proud of myself! I completed my first recruiting interview (phone). I followed the technique from the "Recruiting- from Maybe to Yes" CD.
    The young lady is very excited and really wants to do this business. She was more interested in MY story and business, which I was afraid of- since right now, I'm just treading water and working on getting my calendar full, but I was honest and said I had let things slide because of illness/holidays/vacation, but now am getting the train moving and things are going very well. (Made lemonade out of my situation!)

She has a 6wk old and an almost 2 yr old, and they are in the process of building a house that will be ready this summer, so she's thinking she might start then- but she's not sure. She wants to jump in when it's "the right time". I said, i think there is no bad time from the business perspective- (I hope that was right- I've not gone through a summer season before), but that personally, obviously she'd have things to consider.

ANyway...I'm excited. Even though it didn't sound like she'd be a recruit right away- it's still a great lead that I'll be in touch with in the coming weeks/months. :D

Apr 2, 2009
  2. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Just thought I would tell you that when I signed, I had a 15 month old and 6wk old, and my husband worked 2 jobs. She can start anytime and do great, there is no bad time from a business perspective, you are right there and she can start whenever she is ready, but now with all of the promotions is always a great time.

Apr 2, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

How exciting for you!!! Congrats!

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?